• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    While I know my list and Keith's list don't agree (he has more), and it's not important to know where everyone lives, we are starting to show a few clusters (Indy southside & SW/SC Hancock County). I took the list from above and reorganized by county. Hope this helps in getting in contact with whose close to you. Also, this list and the one at the top of the thread will be update as I receive more info. Thanks to all, Greg

Boone County
    kadetklapp

Clinton County
    Kuting

Grant County
    dudley0
    millfire517

Hamilton County
    Cru
    grunt soldier

Hancock County
    Big Matt
    cornfused
    CorvetteTom
    Grizhicks
    Keith_Indy
    SSGSAD
    Steve

Hendricks County
    El Cazador
    Eldirector
    LawDog76
    MarkM
    SavageEagle
    TGUNTER

Johnson County
    H&R12G
    Pamcake

Madison County
    hotfarmboy1
    RichardR
    USMC_0311

Marion County
    223 Gunner
    Bendrx
    Blackhawk2001
    ChaoticMunky
    downrange72
    E5RANGER375
    gage
    indyartisan
    indytechnerd
    JSX1043
    Lynn Smith (+ 4 others)
    O2guy
    pudly
    Que
    Rooster Cogburn
    Silent Warrior
    strongcrow
    Tactical Dave
    thompal

Morgan County
    Charlie2
    DHolder

Randolph County
    Garb

Tippecanoe County
    schapm

Vermillion County
    Eddie
    whiskeytangofoxtrot

west (not sure where)
    Lex Concord

Last edited:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Here is a map of everyone who's identified themselves (in one way or another.) The locations aren't close at all. This is just to represent how many "members" have been identified in a county. If you don't find someone in the list above, check out the main MSG thread.

picture.php

County Total
    Clinton 1
    Delaware 1
    Grant 2
    Hamilton 3
    Hancock 5
    Hendricks 9
    Henry 1
    Johnson 2
    Madison 5
    Marion 13
    Montgomery 1
    Morgan 3
    Putnam 1
    Tippecanoe 1
    Vermilion 2

hey whats up with that i don't get a dot in sheridan :( just cause its small doesn't mean we don't count lol

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    The map is great! :yesway: It shows what we expected it to show, a higher concentration around Marion Co. This tells me, those of you in the outlying counties need to be even more prepared than the inner city. It also tells me, we need to keep ourselfs working on networking with our neighbors, letting them know we are out there and invite them to join. That being said... I urge you to use good judgement if you choose to invite someone along. Keep in mind, that you don't want to create a security risk to your family by trying to help a neighbor! :@ya:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    To reiterate...

The locations aren't close at all. This is just to represent how many "members" have been identified in a county.

Not everyone put a city in their location, so I decided to not even try to be that close to where people are.

Now, if those people want to send updated information to GRIZHIKS, I'll be happy to redo the map and get it a little more accurate. (When and IF I get the time.)

Alternatively, I can put a map of Indiana out at the next meeting, and people can put pushpins in, where every they want. I can photograph that, and we can keep it updated when new people show at the meetings.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    To reiterate...

Not everyone put a city in their location, so I decided to not even try to be that close to where people are.

Now, if those people want to send updated information to GRIZHIKS, I'll be happy to redo the map and get it a little more accurate. (When and IF I get the time.)

Alternatively, I can put a map of Indiana out at the next meeting, and people can put pushpins in, where every they want. I can photograph that, and we can keep it updated when new people show at the meetings.

Now that I think about it, I don't want people to know exactly where I live. I'll let it stay where its at for now, close enough. :):

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    DITTO to what Keith_Indy say.....

The purpose of this exercise was NOT to pinpoint where people were, but to give a general idea, so that if folks want to work towards a smaller group and/or car-pool to events, etc. I say I'm in New Palestine (have a New Pal mailing address), but I consider anything in the SW corner of Hancock County and in the far NW corner of Shelby County as "New Pal".

Please remember that this list, thread and whole forum, is open to the public, so we do want to be careful about how much info we give out.

Everyone take care and have a GREAT weekend.... Greg

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Would like to find out more about MSG.

CorvetteTom - Tom - West Hancock County(Mt Comfort/Buck Creek)
    (moving to Greenwood area near future)

H&R12G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    I would like to know more about this MSG group. I'm new to the website and have seen MSG everywhere. I see you guys have meetings and such and would like to go to one to figure out. THe only problem is I don't have a car. My truck is broke. (Plus I don't have a license. long story.) So, what is MSG?

HEy, Corvette Tom. WHere at in Greenwood you moving too?

Last edited:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I'm interested in attending, but I'd have to carpool as I'm waaaay east of most of you in Randolph County. Also, I've been working a lot of saturdays, is this usually an all day thing? If it's just in the evenings I'm definitely up for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom