• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    hotfarmboy1 tried to get something going for July, but there wasn't much activity.

I've had to step back, (see this thread) and nobody else (other then hotfarmboy1) has stepped up to coordinate anything.

So, step up and make it happen if you're that interested in getting people together. Find a place, set a date, have an agenda, and announce it.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Thanks Keith, I wasn't around in March so I never saw this thread. I just responded to it and will do everything I can to get us back on track.

Cheers

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I wouldn't mind meeting up before/after the next 1500 if we can get a rough idea of who would be interested in attending. I prefer Saturdays, so October 22nd would be the next one.

Irishsniper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Looking for new members

Hi guys, I am a member of a similar group. We train monthly, get together every couple weeks for lunch, and have a forum. We are a survivalist/prepper group. We train in a variety of survival aspects. If any of you guys are interested please message me and I will get you more info. We have a training event oct 14-15 for anyone interested. Thanks

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Still looking around the NE side of Indy for interested people. Had a few contacts then they drifted away. Let me know if your in the NE Indy area and interested.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Yes we are. Or at least someone to take the time and effort to coordinate meetings, classes, or whatever. Since Keith had to drop out we haven't had anyone else with the time or, apparently, the inclination.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Ok... (I'm gonna be kicking myself for this). I'll try to be a leader.
    First order of business: msg 2 roll call. Who wants to be an active member? Post here or p.m me your name, any special skills, what you need to help to improve, and your general location.

I'll go first
    Matt Mills
    I'm armed security trying to get into LE
    Skills: always want to help people who help them selfs and I have a good back
    Id like to learn advanced outdoor survival
    I'm off of the east side of indy

Who's next

Last edited:

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Ok we have 1 member of the new msg 2.1 if you don't want to give your personal info make up a nick name. Id still like some basic info as to what we are dealing with as far as strength and weakness.
    Again PMs are fine

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    For some reason it won't let me PM,

I'm in Avon,
    Generally interested in self reliance, learning everything I can like a sponge.
    Would like to learn more about canning, military tactics, and survival all across the board.
    My skills range, car maintenance, and fab, welding, handyman stuff.

Top Bottom