• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Ok I have a light idea of where most people are. We now need an agreed upon meeting spot.
    Here is my ideal requirements:
    2a friendly
    Indy area
    From what I'm gathering we are all 21 or older so a bar is ok but I'd like none-bar options as well in case some one wants to bring the fam
    Can handle us as far as numbers go ~15
    Good food that won't kill the bank

Ok boys. Go at it

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    No one has posted any ideas yet, I was gonna wait until I could go to the layafette msg to get some ideas do you have any ideas INDYPREPPER?

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Note: pretty sure BW3 is anti 2a but we could try it. Any others?
    BTW great to have you aboard. I haven't seen you since CERT

Also I general note: if we pick a place far away from you we can set up a car pool system
    People in muncie meet in noblesville and drive down to greenwood in 1 car ...just an idea

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    For those of us who don't particularly like wings, an alternative might be the Patriot's Table on South Madison across from the Greenwood Park Mall. They are definitely 2A friendly and seem to have reasonable prices.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    That sounds awesome and fitting when is good for you guys. My avalibilty is very erratic due to my job but start shooting out ideas

I'm guessing you'll want to meet up next week?
    I'm free all Monday, tuesday, wedesday,
    Thursday Friday satarday late night post -2100
    Andsunday night at 8 I'm going up to the msg in the layfette area if anyone wants to join we can split gas cost

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I'm In

OK, I'm in, I'm like everyone else, need to and want to get more involved but just don't have alot of time to lead something. We formed a meetup called wepreparenow. Even got a website going at We Prepare Now. We have about 60 or so members, probably some with firearms interest but allot of preparedness interest. Would love to somehow get things going. We had one meeting last year and would love to get another one going, just can't push myself to get another one scheduled.

I'm a firefighter, live in New Pal, prior military and have some varied skills. Would love to get more involved.

Ok... (I'm gonna be kicking myself for this). I'll try to be a leader.
    First order of business: msg 2 roll call. Who wants to be an active member? Post here or p.m me your name, any special skills, what you need to help to improve, and your general location.

I'll go first
    Matt Mills
    I'm armed security trying to get into LE
    Skills: always want to help people who help them selfs and I have a good back
    Id like to learn advanced outdoor survival
    I'm off of the east side of indy

Who's next

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Pm sent to you mmills50

I live on the east side of Indianapolis.
    I am interested in all aspects of prep and survival prep.
    I am a decent shot and continuing to train.
    I can perform basic handy man work, basic car repair, I love all apsects of nature and am comfortable being in it, I am not afraid of hard work, and love to learn.
    I want to be in a group of people I can trust.
    I would love to do group buys of ammo,storable foods, tools, first aid, etc.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this group !

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Where is the LDS cannery in Indy?
    The LDS cannery is at:

Phone1-(877) 483-9842
    Address5151 SW 84th Street
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46268

I've been there, call ahead first, they have some guidelines and days that they have people out, great group of people.

What's everyone want to do or what type of meetup would you like to have, Maybe I can put something together. I'm a Firefighter, former Medic and Military. Have a few skills but love to learn more. We are putting together a paid class here shortly that will cover some more advanced first aid skills like casting, suturing, gunshots and dental emergencies and so on. More info at Field Medic Course Still working out some details. We have had a few get together s around town but nothing seems to take off, we just get stuck at that first meeting. I'm open to ideas.

draftsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Greenfield
    The LDS cannery is at:

Phone1-(877) 483-9842
    Address5151 SW 84th Street
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46268

I've been there, call ahead first, they have some guidelines and days that they have people out, great group of people.

What's everyone want to do or what type of meetup would you like to have, Maybe I can put something together. I'm a Firefighter, former Medic and Military. Have a few skills but love to learn more. We are putting together a paid class here shortly that will cover some more advanced first aid skills like casting, suturing, gunshots and dental emergencies and so on. More info at Field Medic Course Still working out some details. We have had a few get together s around town but nothing seems to take off, we just get stuck at that first meeting. I'm open to ideas.

I would be interested in any first aid above a cpr class. How about a short meet & greet before class and then eat afterward?

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm getting the idea that the MSG in Lake-Porter Co area is non existent. Thought this would be a good idea to see how others were doing and what would be needed... Kinda would like to do a little canning and gardening.

Career firefighter EMT, basic life support instructor, a gear head with decent mechanical skills. Own a M35a2 and a dual sport honda... when I bug out its all going with me.

No takers?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm getting the idea that the MSG in Lake-Porter Co area is non existent. Thought this would be a good idea to see how others were doing and what would be needed... Kinda would like to do a little canning and gardening.

Career firefighter EMT, basic life support instructor, a gear head with decent mechanical skills. Own a M35a2 and a dual sport honda... when I bug out its all going with me.

No takers?

Wrong thread. This is the Central Indiana Mutual Support Group thread. I think you're looking for someone in MSG 1.

Top Bottom