• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Here is a vote for Wednesdays over Thursdays (though either would work).
    The menu at Jack's lists greens , also has pulled pork/chicken by the pound... Paleo Heaven!
    The group could always make one change now (location), and another change (day) later. More complexities for President Phil to decide.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The menu at Jack's lists greens , also has pulled pork/chicken by the pound... Paleo Heaven!
    The group could always make one change now (location), and another change (day) later. More complexities for President Phil to decide.
    The yoke of leadership sure is heavy. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I'll bring big jars of gluten, high fructose corn syrup, and hydrogenated vegetable oils to share.

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Getting close to decision time. Looks like SJRS on Wednesday is winning. Any other input? Thought's?

If the weather is bad on Wednesday do we try on Thursday? What location & time?

Philo when does your class start? (date wise) Do you have one last Thursday before it starts?

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    The class is already ongoing - Thursday 6-8:30. I can and will come by afterwards at least to say hi right at closing time, or on Wednesday I could be there the full time. Obviously Wednesday works best for me for the next few months, but apparently not for Jason at this time. So you all can just tell me when to show up - I'll do what I can.

Either way I wanted to let you guys know about the class. I can show you all the class materials and describe what we have been and will be doing. I spoke with the instructor about the possibility of running the class outside of IU for a small group and he was open to that idea. He would still have to run it as a SOLO (Stonehearth Open Learning Opportunities) class, but not through IU.

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Wed, Thurs, or bacon?
    Let me know in time to wash the stank off... :spend:

I am going to say Thursday at Bubs. That way all who attend can discuss and vote on what to do. The vote will have to take place after 9 so Philo can preside over it.

Plus it will give everybody a chance to dig out from all of this global warming that is covering the ground.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That'll work.
    Besides that, I tried to text the strange code on Smokin' Jacks menu to get the "exclusive deals" and it didn't work. I'm also trying to figure out what cornbread salad is?

I'm happy to pay Kruzan's parking tariff one more time, so he'll have a reference to the business that he has run away from downtown.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've turned into iffy on making it out this evening. The weather may have changed up the schedule on family/work stuff.

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    You guys all have a good dinner; I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight. I wish I could! My schedule finally cleared up but all the roads to get there haven't (let alone after dark when it re-freezes).

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    AmHenry showed.

Philo Showed.

We discussed and voted. Next month will be at SJRS on Wednesday with a start/show up time of 6:30PM. Time change to allow for the earlier closing time.

This is as decreed by our President philo.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom