• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Excellent class. Definitely worth the time and money. We spend time on the range, maybe take a shooting class, some people do force on force training. These are physical skills. with time they can be mastered.

In a honest to goodness attack, unscripted, your life possibly on the line, you have to control YOUR fear/emotions. Those base instincts will hamper your performance.

Take the class.

Bump for July 5 2017 Mr. Hibachi East side of Bloomington, IN. 6PM until ?
    Discussion of this class in Martinsville will take place. https://www.facebook.com/events/295...shboard_filter":"upcoming","action_history":"

Or

» Understanding & Controlling Fear ? Martinsville

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Bump for Nov 1st, Mr. Habachi, East side of Bloomington, 6PM until closing.

Usual group discussion and After Action Reports of training attended.

I have been told that some want to discuss this video: [video=youtube;RAVGBKnzQ4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVGBKnzQ4c[/video] Especially the bugout bag portion.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Bump for Nov 1st, Mr. Habachi, East side of Bloomington, 6PM until closing.

Usual group discussion and After Action Reports of training attended.

I have been told that some want to discuss this video: [video=youtube;RAVGBKnzQ4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVGBKnzQ4c[/video] Especially the bugout bag portion.

Noted, this is close to me. Another member mentioned this group. I hope to be available

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Hi all Mrs. Cold steel here, I was wondering if anyone would have a pan lid about 12- 13 inches in size
    they would like to part with ? Prefer steel or glass but will look at all. If so, bring this evening and we can discuss.

I do not think we have a door prize, so if any of you wish to bring one that would be fine. Bring egg cartons for our egg lady. Looking forward to seeing everyone

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    "Area 2" person here and interested in these meetings. Any in area 2? Post count too low for PMs. I did register for CERT August training/Marion County and saw original thread mentioning these is locked. Hopefully not repeating a question. Anyone in Marion County having meetings or would welcome another member?

Last edited:

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Bump for Feb 7th, Mr. Hibachi, East side of Bloomington. 6PM until close.

Radio communication Ham, Short Wave, Weather Etc. main topic. Bring what you have/use. Usual group discussion and After Action Reports of training attended.

Top Bottom