• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Guys, I know it's been a while since I posted anything in here and some of you on FB have already gotten a private message about this, but it is just such a great fit with what the MSG has always wanted to be and do....

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-membership-bloomington-tickets-20901536057?aff=erelorgpanelorg

This is an intro meeting 28JAN16 at the Homewood Suites in Bloomington. The meeting is free, the "tickets" are just so they have an idea how many people will be there.

Homepage - Civilian Protector

This organization is legit, has some amazing trainers, and very good benefits, all at a price point that is cheaper than most basic pistol courses. I'm already signed up to take two classes here in Lafayette during the week. JR Grounds is most likely who will be presenting the meeting. I don't have a clue how they can offer what they are offering just on the training front, but I'm going to ride this train as long as I can. It's the perfect organization, basically a reboot of the old Civil Defense units, nothing crazy or conspiracy theorist, just a bunch of like minded people that want to make positive change.

Feel free to share with anyone else you might think is interested... I'm already hitting up a bunch of our mutual acquaintances. :)

I'm sure if it violates the rules it will be removed, and if so I apologize!

Last edited:

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I just thought I'd give you all an idea of the discounted gear price you can expect to receive as a CCRT Member:

ManufacturerItem nameItem numberItem descriptionSizeColorQuantityMSRPAmazonMidwayMember
    MagpulMOE M-LOK forend Mossberg 590/590A1MAG494-BLKForend for Mossberg 590A1 M-LOKN/ABlack1 $ 29.95 $ 28.45 $ 24.00
    MagpulSGA Stock - Mossberg 500/590/590A1MAG490-BLKButtstockN/ABlack1 $ 104.95 $ 114.95 $ 104.45 $ 85.00
    Mesa TacticalSureShell carrier & Rail93630SURESHELL® CARRIER AND RAIL FOR MOSS 500 (6-SHELL, 12-GA, 4 1/2 IN)N/aBlack1 $ 120.00 $ 125.90 $ 99.99 $ 94.00
    InForceWMLx WHITEINF-WMLX-B-WInforce WMLx Multi-Function weapon mounted light 500 lumensN/AGraphite2 N/A $ 164.95 $ 170.00 $ 128.00

Note that all Items are out of stock at Midway; and Amazon prices are Prime member prices. The shipping charge for this order through CCRT is $12.00

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Any of you all going to this? Sort of thinking about going, haven't requested "tickets" yet though.

Guys, I know it's been a while since I posted anything in here and some of you on FB have already gotten a private message about this, but it is just such a great fit with what the MSG has always wanted to be and do....

https://www.facebook.com/events/465227070341297/ This is an intro meeting 28JAN16 at the Homewood Suites in Bloomington. The meeting is free, the "tickets" are just so they have an idea how many people will be there.

This organization is legit, has some amazing trainers, and very good benefits, all at a price point that is cheaper than most basic pistol courses. I'm already signed up to take two classes here in Lafayette during the week. JR Grounds is most likely who will be presenting the meeting. I don't have a clue how they can offer what they are offering just on the training front, but I'm going to ride this train as long as I can. It's the perfect organization, basically a reboot of the old Civil Defense units, nothing crazy or conspiracy theorist, just a bunch of like minded people that want to make positive change.

Feel free to share with anyone else you might think is interested... I'm already hitting up a bunch of our mutual acquaintances. :)

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I think you should all go, it costs nothing, if you don't like what they are saying/offering, feel free to leave. I'm betting you won't. We are all self-identified "sheepdogs" This organization will help you to become a better sheepdog with certified training, gear discounts, partner training discounts, a lot of free training, and a "support group", if you will, of fellow sheepdogs. I've been looking for something like this for years. The membership fee/dues/whatever you want to call them, are cheaper than what most of us have spent on gear that now lives in a closet or drawer because it didn't quite work. The trainers are active law enforcement, military, doctors, lawyers, retired navy seals (yes, real, verified, Navy seals) DHS trainers, etc... Look I have no skin in the game other than some free gear for anyone that joins on that I referred. to be honest it's not even that important to me, I'd rather have all of MSG 3 as trained up and prepared to do what we always said we wanted to do and what we intended to do; help others in our communities whenever and however we can. Now I know I'm not active in MSG 3 anymore due to my work, but I'd like to think of you all as my friends still. This is really just me supplying what I think is valuable training information at a deeply discounted cost.

I'm taking a Glock Armorers class, an intro to trauma medicine class, and Indiana Firearms, Self Defense Law and You class. This is all in February! I'm also looking at taking Naval Special Warfare Skills and Drills (Rifle) in February as well, for about what I paid for my chest rig and sling! Just go to the intro it's a couple hours of time... at worst you can all make fun of it next meeting, at best, you may pick up some valuable training and skills. :)

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Be careful when you get tickets. The first time the link lead me to an event in Westfield on Wednesday. I had to cancel those tickets and search out the Bloomington event.

bwframe I requested you a ticket in the batch I "ordered".

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Went to this. I am probably going to sign up. If i had found this 10 years ago I would have signed up on the spot. In all honesty the lowest membership is $65. How many of us have a drawer of holsters that we don't use any more. If you go to one class (Intro to TAC Medicine is the one that I am intrested in most) that they offer you have covered your membership.

They were probably 15 people at the meeting. I think that all but 2 (me & bwf) signed up. Most were younger, one lady was a widow with older children.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-membership-bloomington-tickets-20901536057?aff=erelorgpanelorg

This is an intro meeting 28JAN16 at the Homewood Suites in Bloomington. The meeting is free, the "tickets" are just so they have an idea how many people will be there.

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    Went to this. I am probably going to sign up. If i had found this 10 years ago I would have signed up on the spot. In all honesty the lowest membership is $65. How many of us have a drawer of holsters that we don't use any more. If you go to one class (Intro to TAC Medicine is the one that I am intrested in most) that they offer you have covered your membership.

They were probably 15 people at the meeting. I think that all but 2 (me & bwf) signed up. Most were younger, one lady was a widow with older children.

Talk to me about this on Wednesday. I'm wanted to check it out but was otherwise committed already.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Talk to me about this on Wednesday. I'm wanted to check it out but was otherwise committed already.

We'll be talking about this Wed. Unless the conversation turns up some hidden negatives, I'll be signing up too.

FYI, I might be running a bit late Wed.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Heading towards dinner time. Bloomington Mr Hibachi 6-7:00PM.

Frog legs, bacon covered shrimp, crab rangoon here I come!

Top Bottom