• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Much like the OJ trial it generated lots of interest from big media. Politics and law as entertainment, and it's producing revenue somewhere.

Always follow the money

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Meh. Friday is as good a day as any other for this report. It isn't like people will lose interest by Monday. There was never any chance that any substantial news was going to come out of it on the day it was delivered. Barr needs to review and summarize the findings and then it will start to be distributed to the President and Congress and work it's way out from there. Now is the time for news geeks and conspiracy theorists to go hog wild. There is no real info for us to discuss yet.

Those in denial of the Trump Presidential election victory will never be satisfied or fulfilled as long as President Trump is in office.

BIGE7.62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    65   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Nothing but a dog and pony show.
    It was all about crap slinging !
    If ya lie long enough you'll believe yourself .
    Like others have said HUGE /YUGE waste of tax payer $

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dems will drag this **** out for 2 more years in congress. Wasting millions more of tax money and hurting the country even more. 2020 trump will be reelected and Republicans will take both houses of congress. Trump will keep kicking ass and taking names and republicans in congress aka RINO's will drop the ball again proving they are cucks and unable to be leaders.
    Nothing will change. They broken cycle continues
    They (both parties) have the ability to work with this president and have the most prosperous 6 years in this nations history but none of them will traitors. False patriots. At least the dems will tell you to your face that they want to burn the republic to the ground. The republicans will tell you god bless america and poor poison in its soup.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gonna be interesting on Monday. A couple of weeks ago I told some coworkers I thought they were in for a big disappointment. They really, REALLY believed Trump was practically a Russian spy, and that Mueller was definitely going to indict him.

I’d really like to understand the TDS thing better. The tribal thing seems to explain it best. It’s like with uber sports fans. Like a Louisville fan I know who couldn’t admit their team lost. Minnesota cheated. The refs blew the game. Louisville got robbed.

I think because the polls all but assured a solid Hillary victory, they felt like Hillary got robbed, and Trump and the Russians stole the election. They’re all in their bubbles thinking Trump had to have cheated somehow, he couldn’t have possibly have won this. And the Russia thing was their deflate gate; something to ease the dissonance between their perception and the reality that in the key states, more people voted for Trump than Hillary.

Dimik

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    Mishawaka
    Oh man, and there I was hoping that I could just waltz into the White House by saying " dobry den' " and go off to do shots with my " droog " Donald. Damn.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gonna be interesting on Monday. A couple of weeks ago I told some coworkers I thought they were in for a big disappointment. They really, REALLY believed Trump was practically a Russian spy, and that Mueller was definitely going to indict him.

I’d really like to understand the TDS thing better. The tribal thing seems to explain it best. It’s like with uber sports fans. Like a Louisville fan I know who couldn’t admit their team lost. Minnesota cheated. The refs blew the game. Louisville got robbed.

I think because the polls all but assured a solid Hillary victory, they felt like Hillary got robbed, and Trump and the Russians stole the election. They’re all in their bubbles thinking Trump had to have cheated somehow, he couldn’t have possibly have won this. And the Russia thing was their deflate gate; something to ease the dissonance between their perception and the reality that in the key states, more people voted for Trump than Hillary.

Sums it up. Denial. How could this have possibly happened. It is hard for these people to think so many are not on board the Utopia train.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Prep them now for 2020 so they're heads don't pop off when he wins even bigger.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Prep them now for 2020 so they're heads don't pop off when he wins even bigger.

My snowflake nieces and nephews are totally aghast at this lack of indictment. They were so ready to get out the pitch forks and torches. Way to many people are drinking the fake news :koolaid: as it fits their denial.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My snowflake nieces and nephews are totally aghast at this lack of indictment. They were so ready to get out the pitch forks and torches. Way to many people are drinking the fake news :koolaid: as it fits their denial.
    I have a close family member thats just eating whatever cnn feeds him with a big spoon. It truly baffles me that an otherwise intelligent person can be so suckered.

Top Bottom