• ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Here is a link Mueller's "complaint" letter of March 27th:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...696-845a-1b45ad32fff1/?utm_term=.f7355664cd85

Here is the "substance" from the little over a page letter:

I see nothing that says Barr's 4 page memo on the prosecution decisions, which is what the DoJ does, was inaccurate or wrong. The "central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel" was to determine if crimes were committed that could or should be prosecuted. THAT is the sole reason DoJ investigates: to determine if crimes were committed, by whom and if so to charge them. Or not.

Mueller *****ed out on deciding on obstruction. Barr did not.

Sen Ted Cruz fried the Democrats to burnt toast in skewering all of their screeching about "delaying" the summary.

But, back to Mueller's March 27th letter about the "central purpose" of the Special Counsel's appointment... lest we forget:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed to serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States Department of Justice.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

RUSSIA, Russia, russia, russia....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    After Cruz laid it out, I wish he’d have delivered the punchline a bit more as a jab at the way Democrats operated in the White House.

“General, you should have taken lessons from the Democrats, because you really suck as a wingman.”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    October 12, 2011

That's when the (Republican controlled) House subpoenaed Holder for 'Fast and Furious' documents and communications. To date, those subpoenas have not been answered and are tied up in litigation

So tell me again why Trump's failure to immediately roll over on current House subpoena threats is a 'constitutional crisis'

Oh, that's right. Because; Trump

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This whole thing is a clown show. How the hell would any sane person want to show up in front of a Democrat majority lead house panel when they know it’s only an opportunity for the Democrats on the committee to viciously pummel and berate them for political gain.

You know the true intentions of the Democrats when one of the members on the panel shows up with a rubber chicken and a bucket of kfc in order to mock Barr for taking a pass on this obviously disingenuous hit job.

Really unbecoming on the part of a member of Congress.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This whole thing is a clown show. How the hell would any sane person want to show up in front of a Democrat majority lead house panel when they know it’s only an opportunity for the Democrats on the committee to viciously pummel and berate them for political gain.

You know the true intentions of the Democrats when one of the members on the panel shows up with a rubber chicken and a bucket of kfc in order to mock Barr for taking a pass on this obviously disingenuous hit job.

Really unbecoming on the part of a member of Congress.

I think it's due to them not having to fear any repercussions. After all, most of them have been in office pretty much forever and know the sheep that voted them in will continue to do so. Why rein in the stupid when it won't cost them anything? Sad but true.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, the House Democrats were okay with subpoenas for "Fast and Furious" being ignored.
    But are not okay with subpoenas being ignored for this?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    So, the House Democrats were okay with subpoenas for "Fast and Furious" being ignored.

The more accurate interpretation is that they are okay with ignoring subpoenas of Democrat supporters/officials, but not Republican supporters/officials.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Democrats are on the losing end of this collusion/obstruction thing. They might still push forward with an impeachment deal but I don’t think it will be fruitful politically for them to proceed down that road.

This whole thing with AG Barr now is a full on campaign to discredit him because they know what’s coming down the pipeline with future investigations into how this whole collusion thing originated among other things.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    59177973_1606864682780896_7215112717282050048_n.png

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Democrats are on the losing end of this collusion/obstruction thing. They might still push forward with an impeachment deal but I don’t think it will be fruitful politically for them to proceed down that road.

This whole thing with AG Barr now is a full on campaign to discredit him because they know what’s coming down the pipeline with future investigations into how this whole collusion thing originated among other things.

This rings of the last SCOTUS ordeal.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder how much Dems actually believe all the **** they’re saying. I suspect they know that they’re full of ****, but I’m sure they feel justified.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: if it weren't for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I wonder how much Dems actually believe all the **** they’re saying. I suspect they know that they’re full of ****, but I’m sure they feel justified.

Oh they certainly know they are full of ****. Any that still truly believe there was collusion are being willfully ignorant of the facts.

I sound like a broken record, but everyone should read Dan Bongino's book Spygate. He's able to use publicly available info to lay out and prove this was all intentionally fabricated. They have access to additional testimony, intelligence info and classified reports. It's clear as day they are willing to keep pushing the ruse and lie to the American people.

They know their base is so blinded by their hatred of Trump they won't dig into the truth. Again, this is straight out of the leftist playbook, Rules for Radicals. The ends justify the means.

I think they've accepted they can't use the results of the Mueller report to get rid of Trump. But they aren't above continuing to push a lie to their base to get reelected.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Oh they certainly know they are full of ****. Any that still truly believe there was collusion are being willfully ignorant of the facts.

They just don't care about lying, never have. The smear campaign against Kavanagh was made up and the Dems didn't care because they were pursuing the greater good of killing babies. Not the first time or the last these people will do anything to protect their swamp power.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-sorry/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cb491ed1b00c

Yet Reid (D-Nev.) not only refuses to retract the allegation but also seems to take great pride in it. When pressed by CNN's Dana Bash last year about continuing to defend a statement that is not true, Reid responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?"

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    The lessons have been well learned. The Democrats are there to "lynch" Republican-related officials on trumped-up charges. Don't help them along.

9cU2rAg.jpg

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

Some know that it's all bull**** but do not care what damage they do to the country if it increases their power or harms their political opponents who they view as enemies.

Some drank the Russia, Russia, Russia conspiracy theory kool-aid, and like all lunatic conspiracy theorists, even with plain evidence right in front of their noses, they continue on with the head-shaved conspiracy theory.

Problem is telling the two apart...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This rings of the last SCOTUS ordeal.
    It certainly seems to be the way they operate. There’s no decorum on these committees. They just break out the flamethrowers and commence with torching anyone that they want to destroy politically.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    At the Senate Barr hearing on the Mueller report, every Dem Senator trashed Barr to his face. That ***** from Hawaii called him everything in the book, except Mr. Attorney General. Then the House wanted Barr to show up at their hearing, and be questioned by Senate legal Staffers, in addition to the congressmen, something that's never been done in the history of that committee. Barr call BS on that one, and the House lost the opportunity to question him. Bunch of idiots. I say **** them, all the way.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: if it weren't for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

To be sure though, there are Republicans that have the same problem with standards.
    It's just that the Democrats seem to be in the lead right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At the Senate Barr hearing on the Mueller report, every Dem Senator trashed Barr to his face. That ***** from Hawaii called him everything in the book, except Mr. Attorney General. Then the House wanted Barr to show up at their hearing, and be questioned by Senate legal Staffers, in addition to the congressmen, something that's never been done in the history of that committee. Barr call BS on that one, and the House lost the opportunity to question him. Bunch of idiots. I say **** them, all the way.

And these very same people say Trump is un-presidential.

Top Bottom