• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Trump is talking about the failed coup... if they start impeachment, I think we can expect more of that line of talk.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He's not wrong. I heard some Lib on NPR yesterday asked about Trump and impeachment start out saying "Trump deserves ..." and then caught himself and then starting reading from the talking points. Freudian slip

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I go through every other radio station in the stack and if I can't come up with something I'm willing to listen to, one of my local NPR stations is all 'news' and I'll see what's going on with that. I consider it opposition research but can only stomach small doses. 20 years ago they were much more even-handed and less partisan - which I guess is true of just about everything these days

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Years ago before Rush I did listen to NPR.

I would listen to what they said and believe 180 degrees opposite

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I go through every other radio station in the stack and if I can't come up with something I'm willing to listen to, one of my local NPR stations is all 'news' and I'll see what's going on with that. I consider it opposition research but can only stomach small doses. 20 years ago they were much more even-handed and less partisan - which I guess is true of just about everything these days

You used to get decent economic news on NPR from Jim Siroli, now it's all shrill politics.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    About 10 days ago, I began a Twitter account.

On the third day of reading the scroll of recent 'tweets' I saw one from U.S. Representative Nadler (D), saying that he would be sending subpoenas to 'X' bank and 'Y' bank, etc, etc.... to delve into President Trump's campaign finances and business dealings.

I couldn't help myself. I replied to his tweet, telling him that I see he insisted on continuing his "witch hunt" of the President's affairs, while real criminals aren't being investigated..... and while the things important to the American people, like infrastructure, jobs, healthcare, etc got put on the back burner by Congress.

I also told him, if he had so much time on his hands, he should maybe sit down with Senator Bernie Sanders, and explain to him that in this country..... we don't let convicted violent felons vote in our national elections, AND NEVER WILL.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    [video=youtube;kpSHrDVuQvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSHrDVuQvE[/video]

Let's be real clear on what's happened the past two and a half years. Not only did members of the government attempt to sabotage Trump's campaign, they've actually tried to oust a sitting President. Is it even possible to put into words how evil and corrupt our government has become? Is using strong rope with a tall tree still a legal form of punishment? If so, it might be time to dust that little number off and put it to work.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The talking heads on the Communist News Network are having their heads explode since Narr got to set the nsrrative rather than them. Mueller has apparently objected that Barr's 4 page summary failed to adequately address the context and nuances of his report.

Really Bob? You think anyone could express in 4 pages all the nuance and context that you needed 448 pages to express? Get real!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Let's be real clear on what's happened the past two and a half years. Not only did members of the government attempt to sabotage Trump's campaign, they've actually tried to oust a sitting President. Is it even possible to put into words how evil and corrupt our government has become? Is using strong rope with a tall tree still a legal form of punishment? If so, it might be time to dust that little number off and put it to work.

This.

I just finished reading Dan Bongino's book, Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump and he breaks down everything that went on in the attempt to take down Trump. The corruption at the highest levels of government, including the Obama White House, FBI, NSA, CIA, British Intelligence, the DNC and more is staggering and sickening. Lots of people need to be in jail.

Seriously, the book is a must read. It's extremely well sourced and lays everything out there in and easy to follow way.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=book+spy..._10362786&tag=hydsma-20&ref=pd_sl_rrtb4y4t8_e

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The talking heads on the Communist News Network are having their heads explode since Narr got to set the nsrrative rather than them. Mueller has apparently objected that Barr's 4 page summary failed to adequately address the context and nuances of his report.

Really Bob? You think anyone could express in 4 pages all the nuance and context that you needed 448 pages to express? Get real!

And remember, Mueller’s report was released on a Thursday(?) and Barr’s team spent their weekend reading and summarizing a complex legal document by Sunday. Imagine the uproar if Barr had released nothing until his team was able to properly redact the report and release it three(?) weeks later.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And remember, Mueller’s report was released on a Thursday(?) and Barr’s team spent their weekend reading and summarizing a complex legal document by Sunday. Imagine the uproar if Barr had released nothing until his team was able to properly redact the report and release it three(?) weeks later.

Of course. The leftist mindset is constantly on the lookout for ways to totally distort truth, fairness, and honesty in the quest for an opportunity to say, "heads, I win, tales, you lose."

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Here is a link Mueller's "complaint" letter of March 27th:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...696-845a-1b45ad32fff1/?utm_term=.f7355664cd85

Here is the "substance" from the little over a page letter:

“The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this office’s work and conclusions,” Mueller wrote. “There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations.”

I see nothing that says Barr's 4 page memo on the prosecution decisions, which is what the DoJ does, was inaccurate or wrong. The "central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel" was to determine if crimes were committed that could or should be prosecuted. THAT is the sole reason DoJ investigates: to determine if crimes were committed, by whom and if so to charge them. Or not.

Mueller *****ed out on deciding on obstruction. Barr did not.

Top Bottom