• ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    No further indictments.

Looks like it was exactly what Trump said it was, a "witch hunt".
    I'm sure this is not the end...

Not a "Witch Hunt" since there were several contacts with Russians, but clumsy meetings and not indictable offenses.
    The question came up, it was investigated, there was contact, but not criminal contact between Trump & Russians directly.

Trump's staff however,
    With 34 indictments, it's a start on "Draining The Swamp"...
    I'm sure Trump didn't intend on starting with his own staff, but I'll take it how I can get it!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller-indictments-whos-who-1531511838

How about we do the same to Mike Pense, Nancy Pelosi & Mitch McConnell...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not a "Witch Hunt" since there were several contacts with Russians, but clumsy meetings and not indictable offenses.
    The question came up, it was investigated, there was contact, but not criminal contact between Trump & Russians directly.

Trump's staff however,
    With 34 indictments NOT RELATED TO COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA

FTFY

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The question came up, it was investigated, there was contact, but not criminal contact between Trump & Russians directly....

That could have been quickly investigated, resolved and put to bed because they were so clumsy and silly. Instead there was a "Witch Hunt" that took two years and $25m because there is no way Hillary could have lost because of her own failures as a person/politician.

sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    For those who are shocked and amazed that the government could waste so much money investigating claims which stretch the bounds of reality....

....let me share one foto.

Issa-1920x1218.jpg

Fast & Furious???

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    It's been more than three days since Mueller folded his tent, and I still can't find a "Hitler finds out Mueller didn't indict Trump for Collusion, Hair, Fake Tan, or even for being a Republican!" video.

What gives, internet? Oh, wait, I'll bet the RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! squelched them! The fiendish bastards!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Trump's staff however,
    With 34 indictments, it's a start on "Draining The Swamp"...
    I'm sure Trump didn't intend on starting with his own staff, but I'll take it how I can get it!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller-indictments-whos-who-1531511838

How about we do the same to Mike Pense, Nancy Pelosi & Mitch McConnell...
    Where do you get that those 34 indictments were Trump’s “staff”?

If they were then there might be a case for collusion because a number of them were Russian individuals and 3 Russian entities that indictments were handed down for attempting to influence the election.

They had nothing to do with Trump.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Given the build-up you gave the photo in your intro, I'm forced to conclude it is a climate change [STRIKE]rent-seeker[/STRIKE] 'scientist'. Or perhaps a string theorist?

I read above that Mueller spent $25 million. ... .... and then I thought I had heard that number before. ... ...
    I don't remember how many prison sentences resulted from all of the money that Issa spent....

His predecessor, from Indiana, spent over $40 million and issued over 1,000 subpoenas.

So, I wonder why some of the membership express dismay that Mueller spent what he did under the orders he was given. Starr spent over $70 million.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    It's been more than three days since Mueller folded his tent, and I still can't find a "Hitler finds out Mueller didn't indict Trump for Collusion, Hair, Fake Tan, or even for being a Republican!" video.

What gives, internet? Oh, wait, I'll bet the RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS! squelched them! The fiendish bastards!

Didn't search very hard. ;-)

[video=youtube;7cVsmuxOj28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cVsmuxOj28[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Darrell Issa, implying the investigation into Clinton's email was also a waste, I believe.

Wow. :rolleyes: For there to be even a hint of equivalence there, shouldn't Trump have been cleared after a couple of months because he didn't intend to collude (determined after, of course, being allowed to decide what subpoenaed evidence he was willing to turn over and having wide ranging immunity granted to anyone else peripheral to the case)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wow. :rolleyes: For there to be even a hint of equivalence there, shouldn't Trump have been cleared after a couple of months because he didn't intend to collude (determined after, of course, being allowed to decide what subpoenaed evidence he was willing to turn over and having wide ranging immunity granted to anyone else peripheral to the case)

He might have been guilty of obstruction of justice if he had wiped his servers "like with a cloth" or bleachbit or something.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

I'm still waiting to read the report. All this "vindication" back-slapping is fine. There was not an indictment of the president. But....aren't you at least curious as to what the report says? After all, the finest lawyers in the land drafted it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm still waiting to read the report. All this "vindication" back-slapping is fine. There was not an indictment of the president. But....aren't you at least curious as to what the report says? After all, the finest lawyers in the land drafted it.

I see the other side has 'bitter clingers' of its own :D

Not really curious about the report, I've always believed it was political in nature and a fishing expedition

Once a Trumper, always a Trumper

ETA: Finest lawyers in the land? I'm too old to laugh that hard

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    How dare you call someone afflicted with TDS by such a pejorative as bitter clinger, Bug?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ahhh well. I'm really not that curious to read a long report, but I would like to read a cogent summary of the investigation once it is released. If you are referring to me as a bitter clinger....you would be mistaken.

As to "obstruction"...it seems to me that every man has a right to do all that is within his power (short of bribery and murder) to protect his status as an individual citizen. I wouldn't cooperate with any of the hyenas.

Top Bottom