• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I just fought a battle with them suckers last summer. I had some wood piled up for our fire pit, we usually have a fire every weekend and sit around and relax. Was getting some wood to throw in the fire and uncovered a hole and they instantly started pouring out. Dad came and poured gasoline in the hole and stuffed a rag in it and lit it. Haven’t seen them since, knock on wood.

Speaking of wood, the one battle I can’t seem to win is with wood bees. I’ve sprayed their holes, plugged the holes, everything. Every year they come right back. I was told to put an owl statue in the yard, I guess they eat them and they’ll stay away. Nope. Didn’t phase them at all.

Lotta wood bee trap ideas on the 'net. We've got them bad this year already, they're eating the decorative cedar we trimmed our deck cover with so I'm going to have to go all John Wayne on them I guess.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lotta wood bee trap ideas on the 'net. We've got them bad this year already, they're eating the decorative cedar we trimmed our deck cover with so I'm going to have to go all John Wayne on them I guess.

Ive seen a couple trap ideas, like a jar mounted to some wood they’ll crawl into and can’t escape. Worth a shot I guess, they do some damage quick

Top Bottom