• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The thought occurred to me the other day after thinking about the comment made that “no state that has enacted permit-less carry has ever attempted to over turn it”—Wonder which state will be the most likely to do it some day? The way these pendulums swing, I figure sooner or later some state will turn blue and they will try to undo it. (Constitutional carry).

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The thought occurred to me the other day after thinking about the comment made that “no state that has enacted permit-less carry has ever attempted to over turn it”—Wonder which state will be the most likely to do it some day? The way these pendulums swing, I figure sooner or later some state will turn blue and they will try to undo it. (Constitutional carry).
    Damn, I forgot to mention that not one state has walked back expansion of gun rights. Thanks for the reminder to add that. I already did so in a private reply to someone else who shared my post and made a disparaging remark about us, which was my entire motivation for making this post.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Damn, I forgot to mention that not one state has walked back expansion of gun rights. Thanks for the reminder to add that. I already did so in a private reply to someone else who shared my post and made a disparaging remark about us, which was my entire motivation for making this post.
    Yeah but they shared your post :bacondance:

Top Bottom