My girl is the best! She bought me a new toy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    We spent all day driving to the other side of the state so i could look at a Mac 10. I had talked price with the guy, and went to see if i really "needed" one. We took it out back and fired a magazine through it, and i was in love. The kicker was my girlfriend handed me the money and said " get it, you have always wanted one, and i don't want you to regret not getting it later". How cool is it that she bought me a Mac 10 just because i always wanted one? Yep, she's a keeper.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The winners do stuff like that. Mines the same way. The keepers don't hold you back and try and make you part of their fantasy. Congrats on your new slug thrower.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    We spent all day driving to the other side of the state so i could look at a Mac 10. I had talked price with the guy, and went to see if i really "needed" one. We took it out back and fired a magazine through it, and i was in love. The kicker was my girlfriend handed me the money and said " get it, you have always wanted one, and i don't want you to regret not getting it later". How cool is it that she bought me a Mac 10 just because i always wanted one? Yep, she's a keeper.

So you're not married, then. Congratulations on the new toy. You should be able to sell it to get a nice washer and dryer set once you're married.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well, the only difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys.

I was over 50 before I could afford a Red Mustang or Glock 26. No mid-life crisis here, just finally made some money.

Let the OP enjoy his toy. At some point he will gladly sell it to take care of that wonderful woman who bears his children, cleans his house, fixes his meals and shares all the work with him. At that point, selling a Mac 10 to buy the washer/dryer will not be a hardship or burden. It will be done gladly because he will know his wife and kids are worth every penny!

Of course, he will still have a Glock and a Marlin and Remington 870 to defend that washer and dryer . . . ;)

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    At that point, selling a Mac 10 to buy the washer/dryer will not be a hardship or burden. It will be done gladly because he will know his wife and kids are worth every penny!

Very true. I have my toys that I really like, but my family is what I love. If I had to sell every gun & bullet I have I would. Hopefully I'd be able to save at least a 22lr though.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Very true. I have my toys that I really like, but my family is what I love. If I had to sell every gun & bullet I have I would. Hopefully I'd be able to save at least a 22lr though.

Interesting question....
    Kept the house but sold all the guns, or Forced out to month-to-month housing but kept 1 gun.

Either way, its for the family....

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    wow , your very lucky! Congrads on the new "toy" BTW does she have a hot sister?

Probably. The problem is that after marriage, that will turn into, "Do you think my sister's prettier than me? You do, don't you? You think my sister has a better butt than I do? You were just checking out my sister, weren't you?"

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I would gladly sell almost all of my firearms to give my family the things they need, i hope it doesn't come to that, but i would easily part ways with almost everything i own for my family. She does not have a sister, we already have a washer and dryer, it is full auto, and she doesn't believe in marriage. She is just a great woman, i have bought several firearms over the last few weeks, and she keeps saying " buy what you want, if we ever need the money, you could sell a few. You know they will always be worth something, and it's better than having money in the bank". Yeah i know how lucky i am, and would not give her up for anything, after all she did have my children. She is just a really laid back, easy going person that i was lucky enough to trick into loving me.

Last edited:

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    :):
    So you're not married, then. Congratulations on the new toy. You should be able to sell it to get a nice washer and dryer set once you're married.
    :)::)::)::)::):You got that right......He'll find out one day........................Enjoy it while it lasts,cause it won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Don't believe everything these guys tell you, on our 1st Christmas my wife bought me a Winchester 30-30 and 38 years later she bought me this!!

DSC05911.jpg

DSC05925.jpg

She is far better to me than I deserve!! and given the chance to do it all over again with her, I would in a heartbeat! I was born to love her!!:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom