My girl is the best! She bought me a new toy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well, the only difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys.

I was over 50 before I could afford a Red Mustang or Glock 26. No mid-life crisis here, just finally made some money.

Let the OP enjoy his toy. At some point he will gladly sell it to take care of that wonderful woman who bears his children, cleans his house, fixes his meals and shares all the work with him. At that point, selling a Mac 10 to buy the washer/dryer will not be a hardship or burden. It will be done gladly because he will know his wife and kids are worth every penny!

Of course, he will still have a Glock and a Marlin and Remington 870 to defend that washer and dryer . . . ;)

What a second!!! I cook, I clean, I buy all my own guns, and my wife and I have no kids.

Something is wrong here.:n00b:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    She must secretly hate your guts. If it were true love she'd have bought you a Chevy.

A good woman is hard to find and I thank God for the one I found. She puts up with a lot.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    LOL, she probably tells everyone you're her wife.

:laugh:

No She is an RN and Typically works 4 16 hour days. sleeps sleeps the 5th and then volunteers or is busy the other too. My 9-5 allows me more time to do the house stuff.

Plus I am a better cook. but, she can order Chinese food like nobody else.:D

stchas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Terrible Haute
    nice! Congrats on the new toy and the pretty kick ass girl! I was pretty excited, my wedding anniversary was a couple days ago and mywife bought me a new BCM upper for the new lower I just won. Pretty stoked. Now I can try and sell or trade my DPMS for an AK

Top Bottom