• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Just when I thought things were starting to calm down someone had to go and pour gasoline on the coals....:chillout:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Trolls... you can't live with them and it wouldn't be the internet without them. :)

I'm all for moving past Glockers trolling and restoring peace.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    lol, im enjoying reading the argueing, have u guys figured out who has the smallest package yet? seems like thats what this arguement is about, weather or not kimber is good or bad, i wouldnt bother wasting my money on one, u can get a 1911 just as good for a lot less

kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    Yep, Kimber Series II models are junk - I have three and have owned and shot them extensively for many years . I'm expecting them to go full auto and or fall apart any day. I carry a Kimber Pro Carry daily and do so because it is totally unreliable. Just let me know how much you want for that Kimber and I'll take it to my house for extensive testing and evaluation over the next few years. I also attend gunshows for "expert advice" and base my purchases on the "expert" comments and recommendations I receive. Good shooting

matrxx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This confused me,I have Pro carry Ten II model,I 'm used to carry it every day,and love it.With polymer frame and high cap magazine,I go for it:
    KImberProcarryTenII.jpg

dodgetoyz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    personally, the best gun I have ever owned was my Custom II TLE. It also doesn't hurt that that is the gun the LAPD SWAT adopted.

Top Bottom