• techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Evan,

I understand where you are coming from and respect the decision not to mention know how hard a decision that was. I am certain it was done in deep consideration and prayer. I know you made your choice in order to help the board just as you have worked hard to help the board. The other mods will move on wisely and pick up the slack I am sure.

That being said, I hope to see you still posting plenty and still expect to start the INGO box oh truth stuff when spring hits.

Now, as for this 19 lbs weight reduction... Apparently we did our resignations differently.... :dunno:

Oh, and:

But I think what we're all really dieing to know, is do you get to keep the supersecret mod-forum privaleges, or do those go away too? :D

They go away. No workie, no play. He'll have to hit up his old buds if he wants something done now. Like being Clark Kent in the Superman movie where he gives up the powers... :):

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    And the other Mods start talking smack about you in the Super-Secret Mod Forum the second your username changes back to its original color... :):

Just kidding.

Or am I? :shady:

:D

I thought so. Well, at least we get to keep the jackets! Although it sounds like Evan's won't fit too well before long. You know he is dong the weight loss just to look good in next year's NFA day pics sporting web gear.

He's from the internet and he's here to help...

What he will get to hear for a while is the repeated question, "Now that you are no longer a Mod, can you just tell me about XYZ?" People just don't believe it when you explain the implants in the spinal column Fenway made us agree to. Well, not until they see you do the fish dance on the floor of BW3 just because you merely considered answering that question. :n00b:

;) :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Snake" Plissken?

I thought so. Well, at least we get to keep the jackets! Although it sounds like Evan's won't fit too well before long. You know he is dong the weight loss just to look good in next year's NFA day pics sporting web gear.

He's from the internet and he's here to help...

What he will get to hear for a while is the repeated question, "Now that you are no longer a Mod, can you just tell me about XYZ?" People just don't believe it when you explain the implants in the spinal column Fenway made us agree to. Well, not until they see you do the fish dance on the floor of BW3 just because you merely considered answering that question. :n00b:

;) :):

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Looks like someone forgot to empty his PM's before his quota dropped! :):

Tried to PM you...

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    When you're a moderator, it's hard to enjoy a site as much. I administrate my own site and am a co-admin on another, and have had a history of modding/administrating.

I know where you're coming from, and hope you get back to enjoying this site thoroughly, and from a stand down manner!

I ain't sayin' goodbye - it looks like some here are. I am given to understand you're still gonna be here.

See ya' 'round!

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    Evan, I've appreciated your contributions to making this a community, not just a board. Thanks for that, and see you at the next thing.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Looks like someone forgot to empty his PM's before his quota dropped! :):

Haha, yeah I got that figured out now. :D

And I also got your FB message. ;)

I really appreciate all the kind words guys. It is VERY different surfing INGO without my username in black. Although a bit sad, it does offer a certain amount of freedom.

So who do I complain to about the stupid 50 post rule??

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Recently I've experienced a series of events that have left me wanting more from my personal life. In an effort to be a better Husband, Father, Son, and leader, I've begun to change my mindset in several areas, such as living a healthy lifestyle, serving the helpless, and finding true happiness. These things require a commitment of time, and that is time that I can no longer commit to moderating the board.
    this sounds like the plot to a movie i have no interest in watching.

Top Bottom