• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    esrice, Best wishes I sincerely hope everything sorts out the you want it to!

In closing, I will always cherish my one and only infraction that I received from you! :D

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    To my friends-- all 8,000 of you-

As you all may have noticed recently, I have not had much time to dedicate to INGO over the past 30 days. I've been making some changes in my life that require more of my time, and therefore I haven't been available to stay on top of the issues that are constantly popping up.

With techres recently resigning, I realize that my absence has put an even bigger strain on the remaining Mods. It is not my intent to make their jobs any tougher than they already are.

With this in mind, and after much internal debate, I think it is best for me to officially step down as an INGO Mod. This will give the Admin and Mod Team the ability to seek out new and untapped Moderators.

I will still participate in the site as much as possible, but not in an official capacity. I'd still like to post quality content whenever possible, and help organize various events. I will still be an active, contributing member.

For the past 2 years, INGO has been a big positive influence on my life, and I've been proud to be a part of it. I'm leaving this position with no regrets.

Recently I've experienced a series of events that have left me wanting more from my personal life. In an effort to be a better Husband, Father, Son, and leader, I've begun to change my mindset in several areas, such as living a healthy lifestyle, serving the helpless, and finding true happiness. These things require a commitment of time, and that is time that I can no longer commit to moderating the board.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the outpouring of support you've shown to me now, and in the past. I count myself lucky to be part of this group.

:ingo:

First class all the way Evan +1

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    So, what stopped you before? :rolleyes: Wuss.

Kidding, of course. Evan's a great guy. Grats on the 19 lbs gone. I wish I could get rid of mine, too. Good luck on achieving your goals, man.

Want to loose weight?! I'll bring home some water from here...

Nothing drops weight better than a little dysentery... :D

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Thank you for your service to this website and your part in helping it grow! Good luck and we'll see you around here often I hope!

Also, I'd like to suggest 林一海 as a new moderator.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    jeremy do you have access to a camera where you are at? It'd be great to see some pics of Azcrackistan. . .

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yeah I do, just the upload speeds here take all day...

I'll get some loaded and start a thread in the break room give me a couple of days...

Top Bottom