• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I pray that you and your family is comforted in this time of loss.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sorry to hear this Warthog. Thoughts and prayers heading up for you and yours. Lost my dad at 81 back in 1998. Thankful to still have my mom at 95 and in reasonably good health although she's slowed down some since recent hip replacement. Still miss my dad after nearly 20 years.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thank you all so much for all your prayers and well wishes.

I am back home again now, the service was very nice and well attended. The drive home was pretty soggy with Nate hitting ground but it was fine and I am back home safe and sound.

Again, Thank You all very much INGO. She is missed but after time passes I will be fine and I will remember her.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    No worries for those who see this late.

My Mom had a good, long life and the night she passed had been a good one too.
    Going peacefully in her sleep was a great blessing for her.
    My only regret was not getting to FL in time to see her one last time.

In time I am sure I will get back to a normal feeling. It is hard to lose a parent as I know many of you all know too.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Just found this thread. My sincerest condolences to you, brother. Wife & I will pray that our Savior brings you comfort in the days ahead, as only He can.

My Mom passed over 12 years ago, now. It really doesn't seem that long ago to me, as it still hurts so bad some days.

I know you will miss her and will never stop missing her. But even more true, you will never lose your love for, and cherished memories of your Mom.

In the days ahead, if you need anything.... just to chat, whatever..... well, you know, we're all brothers.....

Top Bottom