My Neighbor's Pig is tearing up my flower beds!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Officer Cooper from the Marshall County Sheriff's Dept. just came. said he had gotten 3 calls on it and didn't know what to do with it. I told him I had my bow ready inside the house. His response... "Honestly, if you don't mind doing that, go ahead." So I grabbed my bow and took care of it. Officer Cooper helped me load it on a wagon, and took pictures of the flower beds. Highway dept. is coming to pick it up. It's probably too old to try to butcher.

Side note... my first shot stuck in the shoulder. It charged me (about inch long tusks) and I jumped out of the way. Knocked another arrow and got a clean lung shot. It died in the neighbors front yard. He squealed like a stuck pig.

EDIT: Picture removed for those who are squeamish.

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Call the ACLU, tell them that you're a very devout Muslim, and that this infidel down the street is using his pet pig to desecrate your personal Mosque. That should get some results. (Just for good measure, tell them that you're Obama's cousin from Kenya.)

ha ha that would be what I want to see on the news. The white house would probably send a special detail of secret service to ensure the muslim rights were not violated.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Never too old to butcher. Where do you think pepperoni and sausage come from?
    I've sent 5-6 year old 1000# boars to market...
    Seen 'em at Arnie's.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Tell them it charged you and you fired in self defense. That hog would be long dead if it was my property. If you are worried about discharging a firearm in your area then find someone that can get it with a bow.

+1.

Dead pigs can't testify in court. Nor do they have rights.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    You can slaughter any age of pig/hog. Still good meat, and if it walks around the neighborhood often, it is likely pretty fit for its age and has nice marbling.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    999156_556925681034272_2096362491_n.jpg

Top Bottom