My New ESEE-4 Is Really Sharp (Complete with Bloody Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    So I picked up an ESEE-4 from Knife Lady Saturday at the 1500;

30hv7ev.jpg

Tonight I managed to nearly slice off the end of my left middle finger with it. Mother****er is that thing sharp! My wife called me a sick bastard for wanting to take a couple pics before I attempted to get the bleeding under control:

6sb1iq.jpg

15xjotg.jpg

It was bleeding so much I seriously gave thought to heading to the hospital. I tried to get a pic of the gaping wound but it kept closing up when I only used one hand (the other was working the camera) I finally put the camera down and ran it under cold water, packed the cut full of Neosporin, and downed two medicinal shots of Jamesons. Looks like I won't be giving the Official INGO Salute with my left hand for a little while.

Son of a ***** it hurts!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So kids, let this be a lesson for you; ESEE makes a sharp ****ing product, be careful!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You could have at least made a video, you wuss! Can you open it up and have your wife take a picture?

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    You could have at least made a video, you wuss! Can you open it up and have your wife take a picture?

I asked her but she just left me in the kitchen...bleeding...crying like a little girl (me, not her)

My plan is just to keep drinking until the pain or the tears stop.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    My new ESEE-4 is really sharp too.... Although I've managed not to cut myself open with it.

I took home the OD & Orange G10 plain edge....

:)
    262482562.jpg

Last edited:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    looks like you stained the heck out of the slabs.... can you post new photos of it now that's it's been dyed in the blood of an American Infidel? :)

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    looks like you stained the heck out of the slabs.... can you post new photos of it now that's it's been dyed in the blood of an American Infidel? :)

The sad part is that I only got blood on the one side. It'll always have a unique look (so much for re-sale in the classifieds someday)

Nope..that's pure B Pos in the pic. To make things worse, I have a slight chest cold so each cough is a new adventure in throbbing pain at the end of my finger.

Top Bottom