My New ESEE-4 Is Really Sharp (Complete with Bloody Pics For Your Viewing Pleasure)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Man, we got the exact same knife, and yours has seen more blood than mine. Mine only cut two things, a sheet of paper (because I was bored) and some jeans (also because I was bored.)

I'm surprised it hasn't been me though because I am a total knife noob.

ANyway, there is a couple of youtube videos I have to go find for this thread now.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Man, we got the exact same knife, and yours has seen more blood than mine. Mine only cut two things, a sheet of paper (because I was bored) and some jeans (also because I was bored.)

I'm surprised it hasn't been me though because I am a total knife noob.

ANyway, there is a couple of youtube videos I have to go find for this thread now.

Cool vids...next time I decide to be stupid and careless I guess I'll have to make sure the video camera is handy

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    like they say, you don't own it until it cuts you. i just did the same thing to my with my skyline. the crappy part about it was that i was at the range and was just getting setup.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    I bought an ESEE 5 from the knife lady on Friday. Took it down to the cabin in Nashville for the last couple days. I also have a cut and bloody scales. That knife lady is out to get us I think. I am looking forward to posting pics and a review, but I'm not going to do it til I use the knife to start a fire. I got really close yesterday and have blisters on my hand to prove it. My drill stick got so hot when my hand slipped off it blistered my palm. So I'm going to heal up a couple days give it a go again and hopefully post a successful review on Monday. Congrats on the new knife BTW!!!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Mad Bomber, THAT, is why, I don't "play" with knives, I just "play" with guns..... makes the ears, hurt a little bit, but doesn't bleed, near as much ..... :twocents: :rockwoot:

Top Bottom