• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Last Christmas, there was a guy behind the bar wanting me to try his nuts. My wife put his nuts in her mouth and had to have them, so I paid the guy.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Just bumping this thread so everyone can get their nuts prepared in time for this holiday season.

@PhotoNinja popped my nuts in her mouth this evening and by the look on her face, they were absolutely perfect.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So speaking of nuts, how many are asking for a manscaping kit for Christmas?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So speaking of nuts, how many are asking for a manscaping kit for Christmas?
    YES! As someone who has hit the age where random hairs have started growing, and I swear my eyebrows now grow as fast as my scalp hairs, this thing is DA BOMB. I no longer have to stand there with a comb and nail scissors and carefully try to trim the rogue hairs. Just put the guard on and make a couple passes across the eyebrows and you are groomed.

Oh, and I found a mens nail trimmer kit last week that I threw in the cart for my wife to put in as a stocking stuffer. FINALLY found a kit that has the nail scissors with man sized finger loops, not the tiny holes that you can barely get your fingers into. :rockwoot:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, I will buy one lucky winner a manscaping kit for Christmas. On one condition.

After reception of the kit we film me shaving their nose, eyebrows, balls, and anus then post a full unedited video of the process including full view of face on YouTube and INGO

I sure hope Printcraft takes me up on this offer.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Let's get this thread back on track...

I used to work with this old guy. A Spaniard who lived in California but moved to Indiana to be closer to his family. We hit it off well...kind of a father figure in the workplace if you will.

This guy was a real pro. Before he would put my nuts in his mouth, he'd shake 'em around in his hand. Just one hand, not both. Then he'd just put 'em in his mouth and roll 'em around before swallowing everything he had put in there.

It was damn impressive and several people commented on it, as he only did this in the break room. Usually in the afternoon.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    last week .......I threw in......my wife...... a stocking stuffer. FINALLY............
    not the tiny holes that you can barely get your fingers into. :rockwoot:

Well, I was going to comment about this being a necro thread, but the content seems worthwhile.
    Then my brain commanded me to deconstruct the Monkey's post, and I'm not sure if I'm mildly amused, or horrified beyond belief. :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well, I was going to comment about this being a necro thread, but the content seems worthwhile.
    Then my brain commanded me to deconstruct the Monkey's post, and I'm not sure if I'm mildly amused, or horrified beyond belief. :dunno:
    And this is why the noobs melt down and get banned. Just sayin. LOL

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I will buy one lucky winner a manscaping kit for Christmas. On one condition.

After reception of the kit we film me shaving their nose, eyebrows, balls, and anus then post a full unedited video of the process including full view of face on YouTube and INGO

I sure hope Printcraft takes me up on this offer.

:wrongdoor:

Top Bottom