• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AnnieO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    I'm going with cantaloupe Jelly Bellies. YUCK!

I spend most of my time lurking as well

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    If you're not much of a talker, you should become a Site Supporter.

You get some benefits and of course, helps Fenway pay the bills.:ingo:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Ya -
    He Will Unleash The Ferrets! :runaway:

2083140278_a2fd54bdc0.jpg

shiva___a_crazy_ferret_by_evilladyc-d3lp9br.jpg

Crazy_ferret.jpg

blink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    And as a benefit of being a site supporter, you can finally enter the INGO Store. :):

Wait, is that still open?? ................crap

You have to be a site supporter to visit the store now? I bought some stuff there. A couple of shirts, some patches, and a few stickers. Wasn't a site supporter then either.

As for the supporter route it's going to happen it's just going to have to wait a bit. Medical condition has me off work and out of disposable income. This is why I've been selling guns cancelling my cell phone. Disability insurance is kicking in shortly to get me through until I can get some of this medical crap taken care of.

blink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    I have a question that maybe you could answer and it will help both of us increase our post counts. I would like to plan a trip to deer hunt with some family and I they are from around the Bedford/Bloomington area. I live in the southern part of the state and have little knowledge of the public hunting in that area. Where can one go to hunt on public land and have a chance at getting a deer in your area? Thanks.

Have no idea. Not a hunter. if you want I could probably get you in touch some friends that do hunt but it would be easier to take pudly's advice and ask in the other area he mentioned.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    You have to be a site supporter to visit the store now? I bought some stuff there. A couple of shirts, some patches, and a few stickers. Wasn't a site supporter then either.

As for the supporter route it's going to happen it's just going to have to wait a bit. Medical condition has me off work and out of disposable income. This is why I've been selling guns cancelling my cell phone. Disability insurance is kicking in shortly to get me through until I can get some of this medical crap taken care of.

Did Bedford get its name from a bed off of a Ford truck :dunno:

blink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    OP, when were you first introduced to firearms and what was the first firearm you shot?

Was probably about 5 when I was first introduced to firearms. First gun I ever shot was either a Remington 514 or a .22 cal Colt Peacemaker. Probably the revolver. Got the Colt a few years ago for a Christmas present. First gun I was ever "turned loose" with was a Remington 510 that my uncle let me shoot. I know now he was keeping a close eye on me out his kitchen window but for the amount of time it took me to shoot that box of ammo I felt like I was all alone out on the hunt. Uncle Doug passed away a few years ago and inherited that 510 and it has become my most prized firearm.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    WOW... This is refreshing. When I first saw this thread title I thought that this was another "your 50 post rule sucks" thread (which I probably would have read anyway.)
    I really like the approach that the OP has taken. :+1: for blink I think that you will be an asset to INGO based on this post.

We need guys like you to make up for slackers like me. It's kinda nice to have a balance ya know. ;)

blink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    Seems to have been a few guesses as to the Jelly Belly flavor. Thanks for the heads up on some of those flavors. The bacon and the cantaloupe flavors sound delicious. But I won't be getting the draft beer ones again even though since I haven't had any for a few hours they are starting to sound good again. Maybe I'll just go drink one.

Yes bits of the bean will get stuck in my teeth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seems to have been a few guesses as to the Jelly Belly flavor. Thanks for the heads up on some of those flavors. The bacon and the cantaloupe flavors sound delicious. But I won't be getting the draft beer ones again even though since I haven't had any for a few hours they are starting to sound good again. Maybe I'll just go drink one.

Yes bits of the bean will get stuck in my teeth.

4 to go.
    Don't lay down now.

Top Bottom