• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I dont know how you guys do it. I had my form filled out before I even had the receiver. As soon as I knew that serial number it was in the mail.

Its easy for me. Im a college student, I have money that I saved for this then tuition and books come along. Instead of finishing this I make the decision to not go into debt with student loans and put this on hold.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Its easy for me. Im a college student, I have money that I saved for this then tuition and books come along. Instead of finishing this I make the decision to not go into debt with student loans and put this on hold.

Understandable. Unfortunately, I'm soon to be in the same boat. That's why I'm buying everything I want now before I get to college.:)

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Only a year left for me then I can get a real job making good money, and then I can play in this section a lot more!! :D :ar15:
    This is my situation too! one SBR on hand right now, and about 3 more building up in my head along with 3 or 4 different cans. I just need to get out of college and start making better money.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    As it sits waiting on the paper work to come in. Are we there yet? :n00b:

Nblock.jpg

Last edited:

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Well good and bad news. I now have my SBR approved!!! But I can't find a noveske barrel anywhere even if my life depended on it. Also I spent all the money I saved for the barrel, handguard, and battle comp on my spring semester of my senior year of college for tuition and books. Final semester! :rockwoot: Hopefully these crazy times will settle down and I can find one in stock once I finish up with school or get the money saved back up.

Update on the rest of the build.
    I traded for a giessele ssa-e trigger!(love this trigger)
    And traded for a battle comp2.0

All I need now is the Noveske barrel and a Daniel defense quad rail.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well good and bad news. I now have my SBR approved!!! But I can't find a noveske barrel anywhere even if my life depended on it. Also I spent all the money I saved for the barrel, handguard, and battle comp on my spring semester of my senior year of college for tuition and books. Final semester! :rockwoot: Hopefully these crazy times will settle down and I can find one in stock once I finish up with school or get the money saved back up.

Update on the rest of the build.
    I traded for a giessele ssa-e trigger!(love this trigger)
    And traded for a battle comp2.0

All I need now is the Noveske barrel and a Daniel defense quad rail.

The good and bad all at the same time. Life as a college student at its finest. I thought the same way when I was in school couldn't wait to graduate and get a good job that pays well. Now I have that and wish I could go back to school lol. Btw what size barrel are u looking for?? If u have fb like Noveske page they usually update products being added to the site.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    The good and bad all at the same time. Life as a college student at its finest. I thought the same way when I was in school couldn't wait to graduate and get a good job that pays well. Now I have that and wish I could go back to school lol. Btw what size barrel are u looking for?? If u have fb like Noveske page they usually update products being added to the site.

Yup, Noveske posted over the weekend they had 12.5" uppers for sale. They went QUICKLY.

Top Bottom