• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    An entire gallon of gasoline poured onto a pile of leaves will create a mushroom cloud and singe the eyebrows off of your friend that you talked into lighting it. It will also still make you laugh at the memory nearly 50 years later.
    I have a friend like that! One time during winter and with everything covered in snow, we got the idea to pour a trail of gasoline across the front yard and light it. Well, of course gasoline is lighter than water, and as the flames melted the snow, the gasoline began to spread across the yard on top of the melting snow. It took some pretty frantic stomping to get that one out! :):

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    An entire gallon of gasoline poured onto a pile of leaves will create a mushroom cloud and singe the eyebrows off of your friend that you talked into lighting it. It will also still make you laugh at the memory nearly 50 years later.
    Gonna get my wife to do this...thanks for the marriage bonding tip

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I have a friend like that! One time during winter and with everything covered in snow, we got the idea to pour a trail of gasoline across the front yard and light it. Well, of course gasoline is lighter than water, and as the flames melted the snow, the gasoline began to spread across the yard on top of the melting snow. It took some pretty frantic stomping to get that one out! :):
    Ok wait until snow is on the ground...got it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    View attachment 233620
    The fires been burning for over an hour and he won’t leave it alone. I’m starting to get concerned…
    Could be worse....
    Looks like he doesn't have his nose stuck to a computer screen.
    He's not sitting around playing a video game.
    He's not watching tell-a-vision.

Keep up the good work!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    That's why you're supposed to use diesel

Top Bottom