• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If you spray a flammable into a horizontal pipe the fireball will roll back and forth until finally shooting out the end.
    And when that pipe is 3ft in diameter and 30 ft long you don't want to be at the end it shoots out...
    A 14oz. propane cylinder and a pair of curved hemostats makes a cool flame thrower for a 10-year-old boy.:wow:
    A supersoaker filled with charcoal lighter fluid and a igniter made out of a piece of wire coat hanger and some cotton cloth do as well.

I had a Dr Seuss book as a kid that had a really cool looking scorch mark on the back, nice round circle with rays coming off it like a sun. I was down in on the bottom floor of our bilevel with a metal coffee can, some newspaper, and a book of matches. I put in maybe a little too much newspaper and when the flames were 2 ft above the top of the can I grabbed the first thing to put it out that I could.

For a campfire ask your friend if they put any old spray paint cans in it before you light it. Turns out they don't just explode, they blow the bottom out and fly at least 50 ft like a flaming rocket until they hit the side of the neighbors house. Lucky they were moving the next day hence the fire and the cans. It does make a pretty good thump and looks really cool.

Top Bottom