• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, I have never heard the term “simpleton” before you came along. Your superior intellect has broadened my vocabulary so much I feel I owe you a tuition fee. Thank you! :D

Aww shucks, you don't owe my anything. Your gratitude and recognition (of everything) are thanks enough. :wavey:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I've seen very few powerful people voluntarily give up that power, and I don't see anything about her that leads me to believe she will be any different

If I remember correctly, during Nancy's previous stint as SOH, they had to physically pry the gavel from her when it was her turn to hand it over...I see nothing different with this time!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    2 month bump

Anyone changed their mind yet?
    Did you then think he should not be impeached, but are now convinced he should?
    Were you sure before that he needed impeached, but are now against?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'll be happier a year from now, when we can tell a whole lot less loons to tell to STFU. Nancy too...

Pelosi, "I'll send them when I'm ready."

[video=youtube;0EBuqw2x7U0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EBuqw2x7U0[/video]

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Impeachment is an attempt to illegally influence the 2020 election.
    It is illegal because they never intended to remove Trump from office; they intended only to attack Republicans politically.
    Pelosi is guilty of abusing the power of the House of Representatives.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Impeachment is an attempt to illegally influence the 2020 election.
    It is illegal because they never intended to remove Trump from office; they intended only to attack Republicans politically.
    Pelosi is guilty of abusing the power of the House of Representatives.

We have too many impeachment threads...

Trey Gowdy has an interesting take on impeachment, the dems knew they couldn't win. Conventional takes are that they wanted to put the scarlet letter of impeachment on Trump, but Gowdy sees it differently...

There is no mathematical way he is ever going to be convicted and they know that,” Gowdy continued. “So their goal cannot be to remove Donald Trump from office, it is to neuter his second term. I think he is going to win in November. It’s to neuter that second term by targeting the [senators] Cory Gardners and the Martha McSallys and the Thom Tillises and the Susan Collins and Joni Ernstes, because if Trump wins and doesn’t have the Senate then he is not going to get any judicial vacancies filled and he’s not going to replace a Supreme Court Justice if he or she retires.”

Democrats have sought to obstruct Trump at every step, first conducting a two-and-a-half year probe into phony allegations that Trump and Russia colluded to alter the outcome of the 2016 election, and then on the even more absurd Ukraine investigation. Gowdy said that is all intended simply to block Trump in his second term.

“He is he not going to get the foreign policy he wants,” Gowdy said. “He is not going to get the Cabinet he wants. I never thought this was about removing Donald Trump because they’re not going to do it. It’s about putting Cory Gardner in a really tough series of votes so he has to defend them in November of this fall.”

Top Bottom