• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Big thank you to Vert and GNRpowdeR for putting this event on again! Had a great time with both 'old' and new friends! We really should do this a couple of times a year!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I noticed you weren't there. Just glad you were not involved in the accident. I was kind of worried about you.

I tried to find a detour, but my GPS kept wanting me to take 46. It would have probably taken me an hour to get to 135 from where I was. I was hungry and had to take a leak. Maybe another late summer?

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    It sure was a nice day to ride over and see what was going on. Thanks GNRpowdeR for introducing me to the rules and such. I even met an ex co-worker that I had not seen in a decade!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    The Mr., the Baby and I had a nice time. Thanks for putting it together.

It was great to meet more of your family and enjoyed having a little time to chat with everyone! Hopefully it won't be another year between seeing most everyone that could make the shoot, meet and greet... Lord knows!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I will say this, Big Woods has always rolled out the red carpet for us. The buffet was a bit slow with the food at first but the restaurant was slammed. There was a line outside from about 4:30 when we first walked by until we left about 8:30. The band was setting up. If anybody stayed I hope the music was good. I thought the waitresses did a good job considering everything that was going on. They were running their butts off.

buffet was Pizza, Nachos, Salad and Breadsticks.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I tried to find a detour, but my GPS kept wanting me to take 46. It would have probably taken me an hour to get to 135 from where I was. I was hungry and had to take a leak. Maybe another late summer?

Dude it's Brown County. Every tree is a potential potty place.

bucktowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    bloomington
    Wife and I had a great time hanging out. She had some real misconceptions about "gun people". I think she was surprised that everyone there was normal, and that there wasn't one single accidental discharge the whole night. Can you believe it??? She has mentioned several times already what a great time she had. Thanks to all for making us feel welcome.

Thanks to Gunslinger for hanging out with us all night. And btw, today is the day I might make a run for 50!

Food was amazing, as always. Pulled pork nachos rule, and the spicy chicken pizza rocks. Looking forward to future events!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Gun People normal? Sorry to leave a wife with the wrong impression. :D

Bucktowner repeat after me. "Honey I only need just one more ......" "But dear it was a great deal/investment". "Reloading equipment will save money in the long run".

Being Gun People is really about fighting an addiction.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Gun People normal? Sorry to leave a wife with the wrong impression. :D

Bucktowner repeat after me. "Honey I only need just one more ......" "But dear it was a great deal/investment". "Reloading equipment will save money in the long run".

Being Gun People is really about fighting an addiction.

:+1:

Top Bottom