• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    +1 to that, I feel bad for the guys family but not so much for him.

I am not anti hunting by any means, but come on you have guns, they don't even know they are in a fight, and you still lose that is all on you. Darwin at its finest imo.

If I could neg rep I would. Odds are That he did poke and was going to field dress it and it gave it an adrenaline surge and he used what was in hand. How long til oxygen deprivated death take?

He used what he had in his hand and took either an antler or hoof to the right upper abdomen.

If he did kill it with the knife, that is one bad a€€ grandpa. It takes quite a bit of force to do what happened to him.

A tragic accident. Darwin was full of BS.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If I could neg rep I would. Odds are That he did poke and was going to field dress it and it gave it an adrenaline surge and he used what was in hand. How long til oxygen deprivated death take?

He used what he had in his hand and took either an antler or hoof to the right upper abdomen.

If he did kill it with the knife, that is one bad a€€ grandpa. It takes quite a bit of force to do what happened to him.

A tragic accident. Darwin was full of BS

Grrr if I could neg rep you I would. :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    +1 to that, I feel bad for the guys family but not so much for him.

I am not anti hunting by any means, but come on you have guns, they don't even know they are in a fight, and you still lose that is all on you. Darwin at its finest imo.

I kinda have to agree. If you get taken down by an animal that you're trying to kill, you really can't complain. Everything wants to live.

Top Bottom