picture.php

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ironic that this thread just came up to the top. I've had a Lagriffe in my mind for some time, still looking for availability and good pricing.

I just had an impulse buy resulting from a Midway add. Looking for something else I ran into this "bird and trout" knife:
    21PMCYSG6SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2aa3e03ae7a078d2e492f110.L._AA300_.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BSZDNK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00"]Amazon.com: Cold Steel Bird & Trout Steel Handle (Concealex Sheath): Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Good reviews on Amazon. For $18, I figure it is worth a try as my 1st attempt at neck knifing?

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Ironic that this thread just came up to the top. I've had a Lagriffe in my mind for some time, still looking for availability and good pricing.

I just had an impulse buy resulting from a Midway add. Looking for something else I ran into this "bird and trout" knife:
    21PMCYSG6SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2aa3e03ae7a078d2e492f110.L._AA300_.jpg

Amazon.com: Cold Steel Bird & Trout Steel Handle (Concealex Sheath): Sports & Outdoors

Good reviews on Amazon. For $18, I figure it is worth a try as my 1st attempt at neck knifing?

Not a fan of kneck knives but that is an interesting looking blade.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'll second the CRKT Minimalist series. They're cheap, fit well, and as said, you hardly know they're there. I've been carrying one for a year or so. I wouldn't want to put a whole lot of $ in it. Cause if it's used for it's designed purpose, I don't want it back. They can keep it, and I'll get another one.

I've got one of these as well. I bought it to take down to Mexico since I can't carry a gun down there when I'm on vacation.

Also, check out Cold Steel Knives - they have lots of high quality neck knives in various price ranges.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I've got one of these as well. I bought it to take down to Mexico since I can't carry a gun down there when I'm on vacation.

Also, check out Cold Steel Knives - they have lots of high quality neck knives in various price ranges.

I don't agree with the high quality part but they have a decent amount of knives that would work.

The bird and trout mentioned above is a decent knife for 18 bucks. I have a few that have been piggybacked and thrown in BOB's.

Stan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    picture.php
    love the way the folts min. hides really nice under my shirt and i'm able to forget about it till i need it,i have to say i use it about every day . and has a very positive grip for its size.

Top Bottom