• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What about one of those sexy ESEE 3 Mil G10 beasties that RHINO KEEPS WAVING IN FRONT OF MY FACE?!?! Sheesh. He made me go all caps lock.

If waving an ESEE 3 Mil G10 in front of your face is wrong . . . I don't want to be right!

PS I just sent a helpful text message to you and Knife Lady to help you connect.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I can't believe I'm gonna ask this, but what are all the reasons one would carry a neck knife?

I can understand a knife in each pocket, a knife AIWB, but why a neck knife?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I can't believe I'm gonna ask this, but what are all the reasons one would carry a neck knife?

I can understand a knife in each pocket, a knife AIWB, but why a neck knife?
    Easy to CC a fixed blade in places where even a pocket folder is frowned upon.

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    If waving an ESEE 3 Mil G10 in front of your face is wrong . . . I don't want to be right!

PS I just sent a helpful text message to you and Knife Lady to help you connect.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Since you are taunting iChokePeople here you go Rhino
    Pmu7wD8h.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ok, now I want a neck knife. I want it disguised like a cross pendant. I just collected several youtube ninja tutorials so I can wear it down my back and pull it out from my backside.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Ok, now I want a neck knife. I want it disguised like a cross pendant. I just collected several youtube ninja tutorials so I can wear it down my back and pull it out from my backside.

They make cross pendant knives. Below is a Robbie Dalton Crusader. It's a cool little single action OTF (out the front) auto.

Robbie%20Dalton%20crusader_zpsc3dl7khd.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I thought I was looking in the mirror, but then I realized 1) I can't grow chin spinach like that, and 2) I don't have an ESEE 5.

And you have that large horn above your mouth...Just saying...:)

Also is ESEE pronounced like "Hola essay, como esta mi amigo"?

[video=youtube;83nfRx6nf0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83nfRx6nf0s[/video]

Oh and I have got quite a few neck knives...Including one 18th century Trade Knife I keep in a quilled neck knife sheath on my 18th century George Rogers Clark mannequin at the shop...(Long story but I got PO'ed that every representative mannequin in any local museum showing an early Clark County settler looked like Grizzly Adams or Robert Redeford as Jeremiah Johnson which IS NOT how they looked...Rant over...Sorry...)

It looks kind of like this but mine is a Lenapi pattern...
    neck-knife.jpg

Or this
    f1075f58557e6123b8775d5d865e9a9d.jpg

When I wear one it is hidden and I carry an additional knife as well...

When I reenacted I portrayed Matthew Elliott, a British Indian Agent during the Revolution and wore a mix of native and British garb as befitting a man in that time doing that job...

One time I was working the FFA convention in downtown Louisville promoting the Frazier Arms Museum and a couple of country girl cuties asked if they could get their picture made with me...They asked who I was supposed to be and I told them "Matthew Elliott, a British Indian Agent who was active in the Ohio Valley during the Revolution..." The young lady hollered out to her friends, "Hey y'all come on and get your picture made with this guy. He's British, Indian, AND ASIAN..."

I just chuckled and posed....true story...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom