• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jahpedro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I would run some other cheap ammo through it, clean it, lube it and see if you have problems with other kinds of ammo.

Sell your WWB to someone who will use it.

If you have problems with other ammo, i would get rid of it.

Yes Sir, shot up what i had of wwb, Tucks got some 9mm in a plain white box (have no idea what it is) with a printer sticker on it i might try. Gun Drama gotta love it;)

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Don't use WWB.

I would not carry WWB for PD and if it shoots UMC OK then shoot UMC for range time. I've purchased two slims and had 0 problems with any ammo. I trust my enough that my son-in-law carries one of them. I never trust any firearm for PD until a "lot" of rounds have been sent down range. Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with what can be a great gun. Even the best made device can fail and mass production can spit out a lemon every now and then. I would not classify it as a lemon just because it doesn't like one brand of ammo.:twocents:

jahpedro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I would not carry WWB for PD and if it shoots UMC OK then shoot UMC for range time. I've purchased two slims and had 0 problems with any ammo. I trust my enough that my son-in-law carries one of them. I never trust any firearm for PD until a "lot" of rounds have been sent down range. Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with what can be a great gun. Even the best made device can fail and mass production can spit out a lemon every now and then. I would not classify it as a lemon just because it doesn't like one brand of ammo.:twocents:

I actually really want to love this gun, its a nail driver @ 20yrds. Got some federal cheap tonight at the wally world, will try out over weekend hopefully.
    I agree about not using cheap ammo for pd, range i'm trying to save some bucks, if the fed works out that be fantastic!!! On a side note, Tuck the local gun dealer already has 3 of these used in his shop, right after tax time so he;s not in a dealing state of wallet.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    EckFrank
    Top Bottom