• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I live in Franklin Township also. The CE people are a complete and total pain in the ass. I've never personally had them take issue with me at my residence, but I can tell you stories. I also work out here for a major utility. They shut us down at every opportunity they get. It is the norm. They are nothing but extortionists with they're hand out.
    Whenever I see them I thing back to the great liberal, John Mellencamp. "Calling it your job don't make it right".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Neighbor has no issues as far as I can tell. One guy down the street has but his is asking for it. (And this was last year) he parks plow trucks with skids of salt right on out front 20 feet from the road, like 4-5 guys live there and speed in and out, cause a ruckus, the place looks rough, AND they shoot guns in the back yard (on less than an acre total lot size).

Neighbors can be weasels. Very few want to engage in open confrontation and using CE is a safe, anonymous (weaselly) way to handle a situation. They'll be super friendly to your face, but then call CE from inside their house.

Did I do that? Yup. Neighbor routinely had grass that was knee high. If someone can't figure out it needs mowed, then me talking to them won't help.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom