Need ideas for a good yard "warning" sign...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    686226931220411z.jpg

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Be very thoughtfull of what kind of sign you post. If you have to defend yourself and WHEN THERE is a photo taken of the sign it could be brought up in a civil suit. The police take photos of everything in those circumstances. It may not seem like much but when an atty twists its meaning in front of a jury you will look like you were just looking for a reason to shoot someone. You might win but it will cost more than you ever want to spend. One of the things that I came out of from my situation is to not ever give them an issue to make you look like an evil person. BTDT. I even had them take photos of my dvd collection and that was considered part of the police report that was subpoenaed by the family of the person that broke into my house. Jury's are swayed by the simplest things. A NO TRESPASSING sign is the best one of them all.

Just my experience.

chuck

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Keep out...no tresspass. Dog pictures. Don't make threats...threats are bad. Loud barking mutts
    may give them pause...give you warning.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012

That's keep me out. Or maybe "Copperhead Preserve, watch your step".

I just have ADT signs, as well as ADT. If you are a vet they have a discount program, plus its on a cell phone signal so no cutting the house wire.

It won't keep people out, but it will make them hurry if they get in, better a smash and grab than a full on cleaning out.

Top Bottom