• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    AFAIK, OR IIRC, that guy, is wanted in INDY, for a murder, and arson... someone with BETTER search knowledge, please confirm...

You are correct. He murdered one person and shot two others after setting their house on fire and waited for them to come outside, and is also the suspect in another shooting. His name is Harold Bishop aka Zimbabwe Sancoffe aka Balagoon Sankofa (his aliases are a crime themselves).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You are correct. He murdered one person and shot two others after setting their house on fire and waited for them to come outside, and is also the suspect in another shooting. His name is Harold Bishop aka Zimbabwe Sancoffe aka Balagoon Sankofa (his aliases are a crime themselves).
    "Hi, my name is Harold, but my friends call me Zimbabwe or Balagoon." :rolleyes:

On another news site people were speculating yesterday that the guy in the Walmart story looked a LOT like Mr. Bishop/Sancoffe/Sankofa. Can't say I'm terribly surprised that it turned out to be him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    With this logic folks would have to hate most every retail outlet within the U.S.

Its not the retail giant, its the U.S. Citizen wishing the cheapest price.

Sorry for the off topic, but it needed to be said.

Truth.

Not everything in wally comes from china but what is made here anymore.
    Not a big wally fan but even we shop there for some things (Food) as it is overall the best pricing.

On topic...we always pack at Wally. I worked on so many different ones in the 5 state area on the refer. units and a lot at night. Some of the clientele could be classified as Zombie especially after mid-night.

Last edited:

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Frank is saying none of these victims had a chance, carrying or not wouldn't have done you any good.. they didn't see it coming one bit.

News reports are saying he's in Columbus, Indiana.. I hope he gets his.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    You've missed my point.

No, I was just being flippant, plus no coffee yet. There should have been a winkie smiley.

I agree that, without situational awareness and properly managing the contact with the unknown dreadlocked dude walking up to you in the Wally World parking lot, all the .45ACP rabbit's feet in the world aren't going to do you any good whether they are concealed or openly carried.

Too many people think CC or OC is a magic talisman that will ward off bad guys; if this cat had been OC'ing, the bad guy likely would have got a pistol, too, as he was obviously way inside the victim's OODA loop.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    No, I was just being flippant, plus no coffee yet. There should have been a winkie smiley.

I agree that, without situational awareness and properly managing the contact with the unknown dreadlocked dude walking up to you in the Wally World parking lot, all the .45ACP rabbit's feet in the world aren't going to do you any good whether they are concealed or openly carried.

Too many people think CC or OC is a magic talisman that will ward off bad guys; if this cat had been OC'ing, the bad guy likely would have got a pistol, too, as he was obviously way inside the victim's OODA loop.

Exactly. :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So many folks are wrapped up in what is going on in front of them and not around them. SA is always important especially now. Those who would do you harm are not labeled and sometimes do not stand out. If one is aware and pays attention to body language some (not all) of these situations could be avoided or just ended.

gonzopatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Harrison Co
    I carry anywhere anyways so no worry there. I have no love but also no hate for walmart. Cant hate the free market. I prefer to support local gun shops when it comes to firearm sales but walmart doen ususally have the best price on plinking ammo.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    With this logic folks would have to hate most every retail outlet within the U.S.

I agree. I get tired of seeing all these groups of people threatening boycotts and pulling out all stops to get their towns, villages, counties to not allow Walmart into their communities. In reality they should be urging the average citizen to keep shopping at the mom and pops and Walmart wouldn't make a dent. Of course this wouldn't happen so they try to kill the baby in the cradle.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I went to the 1500 a few years ago and had to park in the far west lot and walk some distance between buildings to get to the entrance. I bought a pistol for my wife and really felt naked obviously carrying a firearm in its case back to the car. I really wished I had my carry piece.

echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012

I wish for the cheapest price.

Top Bottom