Need to make cash fast? 5 ways to cash in on medical science.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    According to that article, #3 pays out $18,000 for laying in bed for 70 days.. something I'd probably be doing after I sold a nut anyways.. CHA-CHING!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    After watching a few friends try to pick up ladies at the local watering hole, and their (lack of) success in doing so, they might just as well take the $70,000, buy a new Vette, and have some change in their pocket.
    They'd have better 'luck'! :lmfao:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    After watching a few friends try to pick up ladies at the local watering hole, and their (lack of) success in doing so, they might just as well take the $70,000, buy a new Vette, and have some change in their pocket.
    They'd have better 'luck'! :lmfao:
    wwith a new sports car and buying the ladies A beer I'd say we have a grand slam!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    The NASA thing sounds interesting to my minimum-wage earning self, but I'd never make it past a week without being able to get up. I'd be foaming at the mouth crazy from being stuck in a bed for that long.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The NASA thing sounds interesting to my minimum-wage earning self, but I'd never make it past a week without being able to get up. I'd be foaming at the mouth crazy from being stuck in a bed for that long.

There are people already stuck to beds since they haven't been up in months. Just test them and see how healthy it is.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    There are people already stuck to beds since they haven't been up in months. Just test them and see how healthy it is.

My mother works in surgical ICU, and the horror stories of sores and all manner of nasties for the people who aren't cared for very well are enough to turn the stomach. There's a reason they want us to test, after all.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    just curious: what would one do with a testicle? It's illegal to sell organs for transplant purposes as far as I know, so this would have to be a research thing. Why pay for a live testicle when cadaveric ones are available. If you buy a live one you're either going to try to keep it alive or do something funky with it. I'm curious who bought it and why.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    just curious: what would one do with a testicle? It's illegal to sell organs for transplant purposes as far as I know, so this would have to be a research thing. Why pay for a live testicle when cadaveric ones are available. If you buy a live one you're either going to try to keep it alive or do something funky with it. I'm curious who bought it and why.

Well Doc...I'm thinking they sold it "AS-IS" and the buyer can do what the heck they want to do with it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When I get mine done, I want them replaced a pair of those big metal balls with the little bells inside.
    This way I will always sound like Christmas.

"Jingle balls, jingle balls,
    Jingle all the way.......
    Oh! what fun it is to ride"

Saying that one in my head makes it sound Russian.And thank you for not using something gross, because you know I was going to have to look it up.

Why are you even posting in here?

You're just jealous because your a girl and you have nothing hanging that you can sell.............:p

Oh...wait......nevermind

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    When I get mine done, I want them replaced a pair of those big metal balls"
    you're planning to have your testicles removed :dunno:

Why are you even posting in here?

You're just jealous because your a girl and you have nothing hanging that you can sell.............:p
    She's the official INGO procurement officer for testicle for when SHTF. I'd stay on her good side

Top Bottom