• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    I would find it interesting how one could place security cams on ones property without "capturing" other propery as well(unless you are viewing outside in or down at the ground). If this is illegal, how can businesses have security cameras that pickup businesses across the street?

How can PI's legally set up video surveillance?

I wonder if it does not have more to do with targeting?

I would think that if one was safety conscience/concerned and had security cams up and recording, that it would be beneficial to be able to see as far as your equipment was capable?

no its pointed dead at me, very lil of his property but my entire property

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The neighbors to the right side of my mothers house have three cameras pointed on her property: one pointing down the driveway towards her garage, one pointing into the backyard and one pointing into the garage. My stepdad has been talking to a lawyer and he has pointed a lazer pointer into the camera and they took my stepdad to court claiming that by doing that he damaged their camera. And the man that lives there goes outside when someone goes into the backyard and starts burning leaves and wood even if it 80 outside. Check up on local laws, if he does have camers pointed on your property you can take him to court.

If someone was looking in my shop/garage with a camera they would have something far more substantial to take us to court over. I would have the camera on my bench doing an autopsy on it. That is pure bravo sierra.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would find it interesting how one could place security cams on ones property without "capturing" other propery as well(unless you are viewing outside in or down at the ground). If this is illegal, how can businesses have security cameras that pickup businesses across the street?

How can PI's legally set up video surveillance?

I wonder if it does not have more to do with targeting?

I would think that if one was safety conscience/concerned and had security cams up and recording, that it would be beneficial to be able to see as far as your equipment was capable?

Yes...to a point. Not looking into a persons structures or directly watching them as this appears to be. Covering an area is one thing. Watching me and my family...un-acceptable. If you are in your yard do not stare at us. It is disconcerting and just freaking weird.

Kraor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Knox County
    My luck id break his window and grab the board and it would be nothing but a board with a hole in it.. :)

and I do have access to fire trucks :)

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Get a friend to help you carry a rolled carpet into the hole.

Make sure you drop a fake plastic hand in the middle of the street as you do that.

3520124-fake-hand-with-blood.jpg

If you are going to go the body parts route, after the kill show, drag her to the basement and start running a chainsaw. Then a bit later start taking several trash bags out to the car, THEN let a fake hand fall on the drive and pick it up. Don't forget fake blood on the clothes. And then return later wearing different clothes. Hi neighbor, welcome to the neighborhood!! :thumbsup:

OH YEAH, be sure to VIDEO TAPE your production (with her walking away healthy) so that you can prove that you didn't actually kill your friend. You would REALLY hate to end up arrested for a murder that wasn't actually a murder.

BTW - has the OP done anything to resolve the sit. yet?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If you are going to go the body parts route, after the kill show, drag her to the basement and start running a chainsaw. Then a bit later start taking several trash bags out to the car, THEN let a fake hand fall on the drive and pick it up. Don't forget fake blood on the clothes. And then return later wearing different clothes. Hi neighbor, welcome to the neighborhood!! :thumbsup:

OH YEAH, be sure to VIDEO TAPE your production (with her walking away healthy) so that you can prove that you didn't actually kill your friend. You would REALLY hate to end up arrested for a murder that wasn't actually a murder.

Ya - I guess that would suck is your "hooker" actress crashed into a lake on her way home and disappeared for real. Love to be a fly on the wall in that interrogation room. :n00b:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond

Excellent suggestions. Very good idea to have proof no actresses were harmed in the making of this production. Hate for fun to turn into felony. :D

mgoldsch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Valparaiso
    i would start walking around naked, and doing some really weird ****. that way he'll never want to talk to you and you would have to talk to him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    i would start walking around naked, and doing some really weird ****. that way he'll never want to talk to you and you would have to talk to him.

That's a risky assumption; you never know these days...he may buy and install even more cameras:laugh:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond

That's a risky assumption; you never know these days...he may buy and install even more cameras:laugh:

That might be too risky. I'd hate for the OP to follow through with this and end up getting propositioned by the creepy neighbor. Although I guess he wouldn't have to worry about finding a date for new years eve if that happened. :D

Top Bottom