• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Neighbors spying on each other, and round and round we go. Or, you could knock on the door and talk to the guy. A little human interaction might clear the whole thing up.

Yes it might, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun as staging a murder or a whole series of them. Come on man, where's your spirit of adventure? We're all waiting for auditions to get in on the fun. Don't be talking any sense into him. :D

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Is it actually possible to go outside or into the public without being viewed or digitized in the icloud? What was once telescopes is now digital recorders. Don't let it bother you. Atleast you know where this camera is located...

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    im on the verge of pissin my pants from laughing so hard at all these posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw to everyone i have tried talkin to the man.... manytimes in the past and he blows me off and ignores me

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is it actually possible to go outside or into the public without being viewed or digitized in the icloud? What was once telescopes is now digital recorders. Don't let it bother you. Atleast you know where this camera is located...

So you can :flasher: in the right direction. :yesway:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
    I'll play the part of the mysterious stranger that shows up to help with evidence removal, never to be seen again...

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Yes it might, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun as staging a murder or a whole series of them. Come on man, where's your spirit of adventure? We're all waiting for auditions to get in on the fun. Don't be talking any sense into him. :D

haha, fair enough. In that case, I recommend watching Disturbia and do everything you see in the film.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Hey, we could do an Indy area meet & greet and then to a mass murder theatrical production.

Merry Christmas AH INGO got you a present. Hope you enjoy the show.

Crimeshowsnewideasfordealingwithpeoplewhopissmeoff.jpg

Duron219

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    East Chicago
    The neighbors to the right side of my mothers house have three cameras pointed on her property: one pointing down the driveway towards her garage, one pointing into the backyard and one pointing into the garage. My stepdad has been talking to a lawyer and he has pointed a lazer pointer into the camera and they took my stepdad to court claiming that by doing that he damaged their camera. And the man that lives there goes outside when someone goes into the backyard and starts burning leaves and wood even if it 80 outside. Check up on local laws, if he does have camers pointed on your property you can take him to court.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    ...Check up on local laws, if he does have camers pointed on your property you can take him to court.

I would find it interesting how one could place security cams on ones property without "capturing" other propery as well(unless you are viewing outside in or down at the ground). If this is illegal, how can businesses have security cameras that pickup businesses across the street?

How can PI's legally set up video surveillance?

I wonder if it does not have more to do with targeting?

I would think that if one was safety conscience/concerned and had security cams up and recording, that it would be beneficial to be able to see as far as your equipment was capable?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom