• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I was fueling a company vehicle down in Beaver Dam about noon and a domestic situation breaks out just on the other side of my pump. I witness a young lady diving into "toothless wonders" truck window and pummeling his face with her fist.

I yell "Should I call the police?" They both start yelling at me YES and each commences to testify to me all of the wrongs each have done to each other.

"Toothless Wonder" takes my suggestion to drive off to only park his truck and come walking towards me and I suddenly realize he is in some sort of altered state of mind.

Now mind you, I'm in uniform with my G17 on one hip and three extra mags on the other in a business where you DO NOT approach my truck.

My partner jumps out in a half draw and I have my hand on my Glock and the fool keeps coming !! Luckily his partner is eyeing both side arms and drags the idiot away.

Lesson learned.... Do not get involved in domestics! My admiration for LEO just went up big time !

RandallX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2012
    hamilton county
    now your wednesday is goign to be rather boring. im sure every day with "toothless wonder" is eventful. possible thread containing nothing but "toothless wonder stories". hmm...

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I was fueling a company vehicle down in Beaver Dam about noon and a domestic situation breaks out just on the other side of my pump. I witness a young lady diving into "toothless wonders" truck window and pummeling his face with her fist.

I yell "Should I call the police?" They both start yelling at me YES and each commences to testify to me all of the wrongs each have done to each other.

"Toothless Wonder" takes my suggestion to drive off to only park his truck and come walking towards me and I suddenly realize he is in some sort of altered state of mind.

Now mind you, I'm in uniform with my G17 on one hip and three extra mags on the other in a business where you DO NOT approach my truck.

My partner jumps out in a half draw and I have my hand on my Glock and the fool keeps coming !! Luckily his partner is eyeing both side arms and drags the idiot away.

Lesson learned.... Do not get involved in domestics! My admiration for LEO just went up big time !

I get so tired of people spreading my personal business all over the internet.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY

And you had a gas gun in your hand

2 gallons of gas in someones face will make them think a little :twocents:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    43791l12.jpg

Gas fight!!!

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    So someone approaches you pissed or whatever and your first choice is to draw down on them or possibly shoot them? I missed something....

As opposed to letting toothless wonder run up and beam him in the head? Just sayin'.

When does someone cross the line for you? Is it when you're lying on the ground getting kicked in the gut? Are you saying you'll let them get close enough to find out?

Just curious.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    No exact number but dont more LEO die/Injured during domestics ?

That and when shooting someone in the face with a gas pump at close range it will go in the mouth-eyes and up the nose.
    I have seen it done-He should not have screwed with my brother !
    No need for a lighter ;)

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    That and when shooting someone in the face with a gas pump at close range it will go in the mouth-eyes and up the nose.
    I have seen it done-He should not have screwed with my brother !
    No need for a lighter ;)

With the cost of gas, its probably cheaper just to shoot them these days. Not by much, though....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The bad thing about domestics are that once you get involved in response to whichever one is on the losing end of the fight, then both of them more often than not will gang up on you. Needless to say, this happens far more often with LEOs than most others of us for obvious reasons. It is a really good way to get bludgeoned, stabbed, or shot by the person you are in the process of helping (and by extension not seeing as an equally dangerous foe with the one you are trying to get under control). With the injured woman jumping in on the wrong side of the fight, it is usually when she realizes that the cop isn't just going to hand out some smackdown and leave, but rather her man is about to get hauled off.

Oh, and in defense of the OP for those who didn't catch the reference, you don't run up on the armored truck or on the prisoner transport (not sure which the OP does, but it really isn't that relevant). If you encounter either of these vehicles in public, just don't do it.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    As opposed to letting toothless wonder run up and beam him in the head? Just sayin'.

When does someone cross the line for you? Is it when you're lying on the ground getting kicked in the gut? Are you saying you'll let them get close enough to find out?

Just curious.

Thats assuming an awful lot.. Your assuming he is even going to touch you...What if hes just coming up to run his mouth...you cant justify shooting someone from them just approaching you...
    On the other note.. Yeah if he was an armored car driver or something.. But not security....still wouldnt be justified from someone "JUST" approaching you...

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    If the OP felt that himself or his partner were being threatened in anyway doesn't that give them a reason? Especially if they felt Mr. Toothless was in an altered state of mind. I think I would rather be safe than sorry.

Maybe their employer requires them to perform certain actions when in a particular situation.

Top Bottom