• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I think one of the guys from Impact Training Center also did this show. I guess I will have to wait to see, but seeing as he had just got back in late May and had one heck of a shiner I would say this is the reality tv show he was on or trying out for.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Typical hollywood bs spin on the show. I won't be watching it again. Totally unrealistic scenarios. They should have put the flamer boy out in a pugil stick match or some hand to hand with the Delta guy. Or at least something that required skill. All the contestants were way over the age of the goof that won with scenarios that are clearly designed for the more youthful contestants. I thought it was pretty gay myself. Literally.

Last edited:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    The fact that Mr. Yeager finished and didnt give up speaks alot for his character in my book and I cant wait until I have enough saved up to go out to TR next year for a course or two! From speaking to others who have trained with him, watching portions of his courses on youtube, and the great reputation TR has I cant wait! Those that have been there said it was one of the best and most relistic courses they have been to so im stoked!
    I think the show has different challenges every week so I am going to watch again next week and probably a few more weeks before I form a definite opinion on the show. It comes on right after Sons of Guns so I wont even have to change the channel,lol.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I watched the show and thought it was pretty good. Probably not going to be following it like I do Dual Survival, Swamp People, or a few other shows but if its on I'll watch it. The people that have a problem with a gay guy winning or being on the show, you're just pathetic.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I watched the show and thought it was pretty good. Probably not going to be following it like I do Dual Survival, Swamp People, or a few other shows but if its on I'll watch it. The people that have a problem with a gay guy winning or being on the show, you're just pathetic.

+1 The show was good, but not as good as Dual Survival or Swamp People. I will say it's better than Keeping up with the Kardashians :rolleyes:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Whatever, Wednesday nights are pretty much fool proof now. Discovery Channel all night long, get the grill out and drink some beer and wait for the shooting to begin.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Another "realism show" fail ... show sucked. Scenarios were unrealistic and the production of the show overall seemed sub-par. I turned it off after the last "challenge/match/scenario." I actually wanted to shut it off after the first event but decided to watch the rest for kicks. Better stuff to watch in that time slot.

Top Bottom