• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    What bull sh**. They set up the 20 something year old homo to win against three 40 year old plus guys.

Homophobe? Yep. But that aside, the show sucked....

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Just now watching the season premiere.

In the speed challenge, based on what I'm seeing, it looks like that second rope is a LOT tighter than the first. Both of the people on it had a hard time getting off of it. In the first race, the little tiny guy was standing on his platform taking his rope off, while the bigger guy was dangling in mid air trying to get his.

I don't think this race was quite fair....anybody else thinking that?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    ... In the speed challenge, based on what I'm seeing, it looks like that second rope is a LOT tighter than the first. Both of the people on it had a hard time getting off of it. In the first race, the little tiny guy was standing on his platform taking his rope off, while the bigger guy was dangling in mid air trying to get his. ...

This fact makes the inequity even more pronounced. Maybe they were trying to equalize things and tightened up the rope for the "big" guys ... and over tightened it instead? ... unintentionally, of course.

Regardless, the show fails in what it purports to do ... determine and crown a one man army. They might as well have set up an arm wrestling competition, a log splitting challenge followed by a spelling bee to determine a one man army. The "challenges" were marginally relevant at best.

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I found the show only mildly interesting. I would have liked to have seen the big guy that gassed out of the speed challenge compete in the strength challenge though. He looked like he could have gotten through those doors with one blow. Overall I think the concept will likely get old quickly.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah, I'm curious what other things they cook up... but the Host is pretty annoying, I say bring in Mike Rowe

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I found the show only mildly interesting. I would have liked to have seen the big guy that gassed out of the speed challenge compete in the strength challenge though. He looked like he could have gotten through those doors with one blow. Overall I think the concept will likely get old quickly.

Doors, yes, but Mr. "I'll toss you ass out ta window" would have gassed trying to get through the concrete wall.

Yeah, I'm curious what other things they cook up... but the Host is pretty annoying, I say bring in Mike Rowe

Annoying to say the least...His parents must have really hated him for giving him that name though. I can only imagine how much he was made fun of in grade school.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Where did they find these guys? They quit that easily on a challenge like that? The zoomie was good, especially for a zoomie. The marine embarrassed me. The other two... Why were they even there?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Where did they find these guys? They quit that easily on a challenge like that? The zoomie was good, especially for a zoomie. The marine embarrassed me. The other two... Why were they even there?

While I believe that would have been the one thing that I would have been halfway decent at, that was not an easy challenge.

BIG props to the guy that finished...He kept his composure after being under water for a LONG time.

I wonder if the last challenge would have ever been finished if the guy with one eye wouldn't have quit?

(That guy was a stud and I can't blame him for calling a stop)

Top Bottom