• ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    QFT.

Not to mention that everything our government does they manage to screw up. Anyone who believes that out government DID all of this gives the government far too much credit, as far as I'm concerned.

This is what it gets down to with me. The videos and stuff are fun to watch and speculate about but our government just doesn't seem to do anything efficiently or well. If the government really was behind such a vast and complex conspiracy then I wish they would take the people who planned it and let them fix our economy.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I get what you are saying but is there really anything that our government does that makes you think they would be able to do a conspiracy llike this without screwing it up?

Plus lets face it, if they could have pulled this off once they would have done it again. Esp around the time public opinion of the war(s) started to go to such lows. Or any one of a million other times.

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    kevin_heffernan_armadillo_hat.jpg

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    I don't understand how some of you get so upset at what others write on here. It's an internet forum. If you don't like it, STOP reading...

I have seen no concrete evidence that it WAS or WAS NOT a conspiracy.

However, I am NOT going to argue about it as though I did...

AJB

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    So you think that both WTC towers were brought down by Thermite charges placed just shortly before 9/11 by an elevator repair crew?

Funny, none of the (credible) theories I have read that implied explosives implied that it was engineered and staged the same day.

Part of having a 'real' debate is to listen to what the other side is actually stating. (or if you are interested in just 'winning' a debate--you setup a strawman argument and then debunk the weakest argument against your case).

I have read a number of the reports regarding 9/11. I was in NYC after it happened and visited ground zero. Even getting into end of November, there was a stink in the air like someone was welding and it was just plain eerie. Also I watched the barges (first hand) being loaded with debris and being sent to China for recycling.

If you want to debunk the 'conspiracies', then do not follow the report by Popular Science. It was garbage. Why? Because they were taking bits and pieces of wild conspiracies and pretending to debunk the thing.

If you watch the _original_ Loose Change documentary, or read some of the contractor lab reports...there is no "smoking gun", but alot of evidence that just doesn't make any sense.

Things that do not fit the official story (all rumor at this point):
    -passport of suspected hijacker found on the sidewalk debris.
    -phone calls made from Flight 93 to family members -- conversations didn't jive (look this one up --kind of wierd)
    -the manner in which flight 77 had to maneuver to hit the Pentagon, is beyond the mechanical limits of that AA jetliner (what do I know, I haven't piloted anything larger than a Cessna 172)
    -rumor that Marvin Bush owns the security firm that took over the contract to those buildings months before the incidents
    -computer system administrators reporting power being cut (including to surveillance) for maintenance operations (I remember reading a post supposedly by one of the sysadmins and referencing relying on the UPS's and powering down other systems weeks ahead of September).
    -couple of eye witnesses (including a janitor) disappeared after telling stories of other activities that were going on in the buildings.

What's the deal?
    Is any of this true? Probably no more than any of the 'official' story.

Even the official 9/11 commission report stated the we were not attacked for our culture, or because we are free.
    (attributed to blowback to the US presence in Iran, Afghanistan, etc)

All I really know is that the incident was used as an excuse to ramp up the Patriot Act, treat citizens as terrorists, pretend the TSA can prevent _anything_ other than rights violations (and pretending to be real cops), we ramrodded our way into Iraq--with NO PLAN OF EVER pulling out.
    If you stand back far enough, you get the bigger picture.

Iraq was NEVER about WMDs. Obama might have tricked some ignorant masses that "he will pull out", but that was NEVER the plan.
    It was not about oil, either. It was about having a seat for the IMF in the Middle East and planting the Iraqi seats at OPEC with those shills.
    It was/is/always will be about big money.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I get what you are saying but is there really anything that our government does that makes you think they would be able to do a conspiracy llike this without screwing it up?

I think when it comes to tyranny, the Federal Government is capable of rolling with the best of 'em. They wiped out the Indians pretty efficiently. They locked up Japanese Americans well enough. They've pushed us deliberately into bankruptcy as well as perpetual war since WW2. They can stomp out freedom when they put their mind to it.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Maybe I am naive, but I haven't seen any real proof that the govt was involved in 9/11. I have watched every conspiracy video and listened to as many conspiracy theorist on the radio as possible.

This was a huge attack, there are bound to be unanswered questions forever.

If anyone wants real proof that our government wasn't involved, just look at our government. They are inept and clueless, I don't believe our government could plan this or follow through with it and keep it a secret. I think if they were involved, there would have been so much evidence that us Americans would have overthrown them.

People like Rosie O'Donnell saying this would be the first time in history fire has melted steel make me sick. Yet people like her can make these theories and people believe them. So many conspiracy theories about 9/11 can debunked in 2 min, yet people don't do any research and believe them.

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Lets face it, the ones refer to as "they" are in control. Human life does not mean anything, we can simply reproduce. To kill a 1000 people will not put a dent on 6 billion. These are super powers in control here. They are working for their benefit.

Things happen everyday, someone dies, a company is sold. Everything can be a conspiracy, of course I believe "they" had something to do with 9/11. I dont think we will ever know the truth.

If you were to go off simple physics, the buildings should have fallen over, not straight down. The collapses were way to perfect. These are arguments that can go on for eternity. Thing is, YOU only know what THEY want you too.

Some people argue that they want to be in on the big scheme of things.. I just suggest everyone start preparing for the next big event. With the experiments they are doing up north with weather control, and the huge atom accelerator, who knows whats in store for us.

dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Id love to blame the government as much as the next guy, but I just cant believe it. To set up that, it would require hundreds or thousands of people working perfectly, and for not a single one to have a pang of guilt for 10 years... if it was fake... where is the person coming forward and saying "Yeah we did it." I think the government took a golden opportunity take many freedoms, but I just can't believe they planned and executed it.

Exactly! Just like the Kennedy assassination. Purple text.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Now Rambone, why did you go and get an alter ego??????????? ;)

Haha, I don't usually take a strong position in these 9/11 debates. I have raised questions against both sides. I remain open-minded as evidence unfolds. There are some interesting questions that need answers, like the ones teknickle wrote about, and others. Then you factor in the CIA-ties to guys like Anwar Al-Alauki and it really starts to make you wonder. I think it pays to be a skeptic at very least.:twocents:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Haha, I don't usually take a strong position in these 9/11 debates. I have raised questions against both sides. I remain open-minded as evidence unfolds. There are some interesting questions that need answers, like the ones teknickle wrote about, and others. Then you factor in the CIA-ties to guys like Anwar Al-Alauki and it really starts to make you wonder. I think it pays to be a skeptic at very least.:twocents:

I fully advocate skepticism, especially when it comes to the government. I don't for a second believe that the government was BEHIND 9/11. I do wonder though just how much they knew before and during 9/11. Everyone has to admit that various government officials said and did curious things, but then they do curious things every day, so who knows.

"Conspiracy theories" have been around for decades, at least. Some are probably true, at least to a degree, while others are simply bizarre.

When I was younger, I was talking to my dad (WWII Marine, south pacific) and one of my uncles (WWII Army, European theater) about Patton, who happened to be their favorite US General of WWII. Both claimed that the official record of how he died (innocent car accident while riding in a regular Army car) was false, and that he had been riding in a Jeep with the windshield folded down and had been decapitated by wire strung across the road, just like OSS used to do to decapitate German soldiers. :dunno: Dunno. My dad and uncle were hardly the tinfoil hat types.

Top Bottom