• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    the glass breaking could be due to the way the building was built, part of the building twisting right before/as it is started(ing) to collapse thus causing the windows to break.

Come on now, EVERYONE knows it was George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and all the Halliburton employees in those buildings breaking all those windows out with the $600 hammers the military buys. The buildings twisted because "they" had already cut thru all the main support columns.

Of course all of them were killed, and for the rest of the Bush Administration imposters took their places.

Now THERE'S something to think about!:yesway: Cue the Twilight Zone theme.....:D

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    "And then when you jumped on that security guard's back and you were yelling in his ear, "The CIA put a chip in my brain!", I was laughing so hard, I almost :poop: my pants."

"Almost?"

Yes, this has been hashed over....and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...

LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS A FALL GUY!!! It was really a Chinese SS agent from the future who came back to stop the electric car from built in order to keep us dependent on oil, so that we would fight the gulf war. Since you can only travel back in time, he knew he'd have to hide evidence of WMD's if it was to work right. They were in a secret envelope at the Beech Grove Amtrak depot, that's what they were protecting. But only until George Bush caused hurricane Katrina...and then the black robed.......brought out the left leaning.......kicked him in the shin bone...until the handle broke off. SOLVED!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'm actually an anorexic, 19-year-old Norwegian girl named Bianca. This whole rhino thing was the result of a controlled demolition conducted under the auspices of a sooper seekrit government conspiracy.

I knew there was a reason for the secret attraction I've been harboring for you.

Top Bottom