• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm sure this falls under the "who gives a ..." for most people, but, I just got a new Glock 19!!! Clearly, I am PUMPED. I've owned the 22/23/27 for a while now, but I've also wanted the 15+1 that the G19 offers.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Congrats on the new gun. I got good and friendly with a 19 Gen4 at PSS last week. Still ashamed of myself that it didn't follow me home. Soon. Real soon I hope.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Grats! My OD 19 is my summer carry piece and one of my favorites. Simply one of the best all around 9mm on the planet; you did good! Now go shoot that mother! Find yourself an IDPA match and put some rounds down range!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Congrats on the new gun. I got good and friendly with a 19 Gen4 at PSS last week. Still ashamed of myself that it didn't follow me home. Soon. Real soon I hope.

If ya haven't owned a Glock before, I can tell you you won't regret it. Some say they are ugly, but I find beauty in their simplicity. I have owned Glocks since I turned 18 and have had very few malfunctions and they were all with reloads that probably weren't loaded properly.

Just watch out, they're known to explode in your hand!

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    If ya haven't owned a Glock before, I can tell you you won't regret it. Some say they are ugly, but I find beauty in their simplicity. I have owned Glocks since I turned 18 and have had very few malfunctions and they were all with reloads that probably weren't loaded properly.

Just watch out, they're known to explode in your hand!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? :):

The only thing I regret is not bringing it home. :xmad:

I've had my eyes on a 19 for some time now. Looking for a nice balance (size, round count, concealment, etc) and I think the 19 offers that.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Congrats on the new pickup but I have to ask you, what do you mean below?

My G22 is 15+1 so I don't really know what you mean about you wanted the 15+1 that the G19 offers?

Because the G19 is a compact, whereas the G22 is a full size. To compare the full size 9mm, which is the G17, you would get 17+1.

Top Bottom