• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Glock 19...GREAT choice! You'll love it! I had a G-32 (.357sig) for several years and loved that frame size! I had to sell it to pay some bills...sad day!

My wife was having problems with the fixed-sized finger grips on her G-26...her had is so narrow that she had to place her fingers on top of the grip spacers in order to keep her hand at the top of the backstrap, so we sold it to get her a Gen 2 19! I found one, NIB, in Texas and had it shipped up. It showed it was logged into the gun shop in 1989...and never sold! We got it for her in May of this year...she LOVES it! I put a set of Meprolight night sights on it and a grip plug and it's great! It sure accurate! If I were a fan of 9mm, I would look around and find another one of these for myself! For now, I will just stick with my SP101 in .357mag (see avatar!)

dowalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Tampa FL
    I bought my first sidearm from 21st on Sat. Had to wait till yesterday to pick it up.
    I am now a proud gun owner! A Glock 19 Gen 4.. Can't wait to get out and shoot it this weekend!
    Got a lot of info from this site, to help with making my first purchase.
    Just afraid on how many more it is going to lead to:rockwoot:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I bought my first sidearm from 21st on Sat. Had to wait till yesterday to pick it up.
    I am now a proud gun owner! A Glock 19 Gen 4.. Can't wait to get out and shoot it this weekend!
    Got a lot of info from this site, to help with making my first purchase.
    Just afraid on how many more it is going to lead to:rockwoot:
    It's definitely an addiction. Congrats on your buy and your first sidearm! :welcome:

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Glock 19...GREAT choice! You'll love it! I had a G-32 (.357sig) for several years and loved that frame size! I had to sell it to pay some bills...sad day!

My wife was having problems with the fixed-sized finger grips on her G-26...her had is so narrow that she had to place her fingers on top of the grip spacers in order to keep her hand at the top of the backstrap, so we sold it to get her a Gen 2 19! I found one, NIB, in Texas and had it shipped up. It showed it was logged into the gun shop in 1989...and never sold! We got it for her in May of this year...she LOVES it! I put a set of Meprolight night sights on it and a grip plug and it's great! It sure accurate! If I were a fan of 9mm, I would look around and find another one of these for myself! For now, I will just stick with my SP101 in .357mag (see avatar!)
    FWIW 9mm out of a. Glock 19 produces more energy than .357 mag out of a two inch revolver

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'm sure this falls under the "who gives a ..." for most people, but, I just got a new Glock 19!!! Clearly, I am PUMPED. I've owned the 22/23/27 for a while now, but I've also wanted the 15+1 that the G19 offers.

I give a ****. Glocks are wonderful in their simplicity and reliability. If you want a gun that just works, then you made a great decision. The 19 might be their finest pistol.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I give a ****. Glocks are wonderful in their simplicity and reliability. If you want a gun that just works, then you made a great decision. The 19 might be their finest pistol.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Glock at one point went on record saying the 19 was the most perfect pistol he ever designed. That could just be an internet rumor though.

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    I am picking up my first Glock (also a 19) tomorrow. Haven't ever even fired one, but I have heard to many good things about the Glock 19 to be a Glock hater anymore.:D

Top Bottom