• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I ordered on 8-14 and haven't heard a peep. I tried calling today and left a message. I just tried again, and the mailbox is full.
    When I ordered mine I sent them an email which they responded to within two days. It stated that they had a 1 to 5 day shipping timeframe. I would bet that you get yours within the next day or so. It's a nice holster and for the price I find it worth the little bit of wait.

TeddyBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    No Where Special, NW IN
    I bought one for my M&P9c it looks as of good quality same as other $60+ holsters that both my brothers have. I got mine off E-Bay.it came with extra rubers, screws, washers & allen for adjustment. they will have indivdual kydex avalible to beable to swap one Leather for multiple side arms on there web site soon.

I'd like to have one for my Glock29 but will most likely never really carry it..

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Ordered mine on 8/21 and got it today. Very good leather. Thick just as advertised. TCP is not the easiest to holster due to its
    Compact size but seems to fit well thusfar.

20130829_124048_zps7fdb3810.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ordered mine on 8/21 and got it today. Very good leather. Thick just as advertised. TCP is not the easiest to holster due to its
    Compact size but seems to fit well thusfar.

20130829_124048_zps7fdb3810.jpg

Man, I love my IWB hybrid holster, but that seems like a huge holster for a small gun. I really like the IWB hybrids because I can easily carry either a compact or subcompact Glock and it disappears. That said, if I was going this small, it would have to be because I wanted to pocket carry or use some other carry method (off belt).

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    Man, I love my IWB hybrid holster, but that seems like a huge holster for a small gun. I really like the IWB hybrids because I can easily carry either a compact or subcompact Glock and it disappears. That said, if I was going this small, it would have to be because I wanted to pocket carry or use some other carry method (off belt).

Yes it is a huge holster for a small gun. I just had to try it! I was sold on the idea that you can switch the shell out so I figured why not. After three days of use its a keeper. The fit is very comfortable, and I don't have a fear of my TCP popping out. I just wished I had gotten the leather straps instead, which I will for my XD and P250.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I am just going to stick with Crossbreed. I know Crossbreeds customer service is second to none, and their product is outstanding.

I placed and order with Aliengear for a Glock21 with DS-121 laser. I was surpised that they had one for the DS-121 laser, so I thought I would give it a try for $29. Well, thier customer service is AWFUL!!. They are very poor at letting you know what is going on. I emailed them and left a message as to when the holster might be shipped. 3 days later, got an email that they are way behind and will ship in 10 to 15 days. They called me 2 weeks after the order and said opps, our mold broke for the DS-121, can we make you a holster for another gun. I called them back to cancel the order and left a message. Thier message was, they will try to return calls within 48 hrs. I also sent an email to cancel the order.:noway: It just goes to show that you get what you pay for.

Here is a review of the Alien gear holster that I saw on S&W
    Alien Gear Holster Review

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I'm going to have to be the dissenting voice on this. The leather is not that great and probably won't hold up like horse hide will. When I compare this Alien holster to my White Hat holsters it looks and feels like what it is. A $30 holster.

6809610045_fed195920b_z.jpg

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I bit on one of these for a Kahr CM40 and I really like it. I have several Crossbreeds and this one, in my opinion, is on par with the Crossbreed. Enough so, that if I need another hybrid-type holster in the future, I'll buy again.

For those who say that Crossbreed quality is better, you may have had better luck than me. I have a couple of really well done Crossbreeds, and I also have some that were pretty sloppy in the workmanship department. For example, I have one that I purchased the "combat cut" for and what I got was a regular holster that looked like a 4 year old cut some of the leather off with some safety scissors. Compare this Alien holster to that one, and the Alien looks top-notch.

In all, I'd be a repeat buyer of these new holsters. For $30, even if the wait is long, I don't think you can go wrong.

hntrroy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    Winslow IN
    I finally got a chance to order mine on Jan 02. I eagerly await the arrival of my new holster. I hope I am as satisfied with it as most of these posts seem to indicate.

mvolz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Brookville
    Just ordered my Old Faithful yesterday. For under $50 looks like a great holster. All the reviews I have watched don't say anything bad about them. Can't wait to get it!

HuntingBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I plan to pick one up to compare and contrast it to the CrossBreed I currently use. The price is right but I have a very large box of holsters that I have purchased over the years that were "priced right". I'll be looking for some reports from fellow shooters before I recommend them to anyone.

mvolz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Brookville
    wtburnette They told me about 3-6 weeks. Let me know what you think when you get it. I will also give my thoughts when I get mine.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    wtburnette They told me about 3-6 weeks. Let me know what you think when you get it. I will also give my thoughts when I get mine.

I haven't heard a thing, but I'll certainly post my thoughts when I do get it. Using a DeSantis SOF Tuck right now which is OK, but I'm hoping the Alien Gear is better.

Got word that my holster is on 4 week backorder

Crud, that sucks. When did you order yours? I haven't heard anything and this has me wondering what my wait will be :(

Top Bottom