• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Watch out for taxes in Hebron. A lot of customers with land in Hebron have been telling me they're taxes keep going up.

johnwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2014
    bedford
    my fathers place in georgia is kind of like that when he retired he bought 150 acre tract part of which was an old iron ore cut operation. it has a 300yd rifle range and several pistol shooting stations. i miss georgia sometimes especially when trying to find a decent rifle range in southern indiana

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    my fathers place in georgia is kind of like that when he retired he bought 150 acre tract part of which was an old iron ore cut operation. it has a 300yd rifle range and several pistol shooting stations. i miss georgia sometimes especially when trying to find a decent rifle range in southern indiana

Keep going! Almost to 50. And Georgia has nothing to do with this, I also like Georgia.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know it seems I am an old man, however my sisters have graduated from KV after you got out of NN. KV graduates students that become geneticists and heroin addicts. Realistically they create few of both.

Good kids/bad decisions are another conversation.

These choices start at home.

:orly:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Im not sure on schools but my boss lives in Hanna and that's where I go to do my long range shooting. Cheaper acreage out there and about 1/2 hour east of valpo right off rt 30

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I live in Valpo South of Division and I shoot in my backyard. The school is Morgan Township and it is a good school. I have 7 acres and a 40 ft drop off behind my house that I shoot into.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Is there a georgia, indiana I'm not aware of :dunno:

Just saying it's only slightly OT. At least it had some passing similarity to the original post (on property ranges). Plus if the member who started the thread doesn't have a problem with it, not sure why you do, but, to each their own. I don't mind if people don't keep exactly to the topic in threads. Sometimes interesting conversations come up that way and/or you learn something interesting about another member. I'm fine with that.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Just saying it's only slightly OT. At least it had some passing similarity to the original post (on property ranges). Plus if the member who started the thread doesn't have a problem with it, not sure why you do, but, to each their own. I don't mind if people don't keep exactly to the topic in threads. Sometimes interesting conversations come up that way and/or you learn something interesting about another member. I'm fine with that.

:horse:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Or learn you know the person who is posting on this site.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It's nice to see with the approaching holidays, we have a lot more junk mail in our mail boxes to get rid of. Not paying attention to the thread.

Top Bottom