• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I think it is in esp right now but can be in either esp or s s p come October 1.

I tried to look it up in the new rules hoping that things would be very black and white, I think it sort of is. New ssp rules say "striker fired" and the old rules say "(when trigger is pulled, the hammer/striker is cocked and then released)".

It is amazing how good the xdm triggers get when you drop in a powder river precision (or equivalent) trigger kit and maybe fiddle with lower weight springs.

Yes, TJ, I know this is very boring to a wheel gunner.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Yes, TJ, I know this is very boring to a wheel
    gunner.

:laugh: I'm just glad I got it right.

I know this is poor form, but I got out my back up 625 yesterday and decided I needed to use it a little since I've got a match on Saturday. Glad I did. When I went to dry-fire practice this morning (with my new CED7000:cool:) the trigger stopped returning. Dropped a new return spring in and it solved the issue, although it probably added 1/2-1 lb of pull. I don't care, I'm just ready to shoot a match!

Thought I would try Jerry's record of 6 reload 6 in 2.99 (with my new CED7000:cool::cool:). Well, let's just say that was fun to try:): I managed 6 reload 4 in 2.99 with dryfire:D Humility is a good thing.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Humility is a good thing.

I'll have to see it to believe it :)

I think you are going to find that timer thing to be fun for the whole family. I shot with a guy and his son yesterday, they were fairly far apart in times but I think they both enjoyed seeing personal improvements.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I think it is in esp right now but can be in either esp or s s p come October 1.

It is currently classified in ESP until rulebook changes. The striker is fully cocked after the slide is racked and the trigger just releases the striker, it does not cock the striker any further, and is considered to be like a single-action... as opposed to Glocks/M&Ps that finish cocking with trigger pull. :twocents:

Top Bottom