• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Hi All

I just stopped in today at Indy Trading Post in Indianapolis and Brian gave me a tour of the new indoor range they will be opening soon. By soon I mean within the next 2 weeks or so! He has at least 5 lanes and it looks like a great place to spend a lunch hour or to stop off after work to unload some frustrations!

If you have never been to Indy Trading Post I suggest you stop by and check them out!:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Hi All

I just stopped in today at Indy Trading Post in Indianapolis and Brian gave me a tour of the new indoor range they will be opening soon. By soon I mean within the next 2 weeks or so! He has at least 5 lanes and it looks like a great place to spend a lunch hour or to stop off after work to unload some frustrations!

If you have never been to Indy Trading Post I suggest you stop by and check them out!:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

I wonder If I was there at the same time? 2:00ish?

Fishy2k8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Avon
    wow i was there about a month or so ago and it seemed like it was a far off project! this is awesome that it's almost done! shooting between class breaks.. i like

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009

Thanks everybody. This is where we have been updating. It's been a long several months. This should have been done and opened 4 months ago but several problems and so on and so forth. But we are full spped ahead now. The city just cleared everything on the range end and the public area so we are trying to get that all buttoned up and get the range end opened within the next 1 to 2 weeks. Then we will get the classroom and other areas finished up so we can start offering classes. Check out our sponsor section we are offering a range pass deal right now. 10 1/2 hour sessions for 50 dollars but if you mention ingo it's 40 bucks. Where else are you going to shoot for 4 dollars for a half hour inddoors? We have a lot of plans on the horizon with this but right now the goal is to get it opened and get people shooting. I'm going to try and get some more pictures up this weekend. Everybody stay tuned and hopefully we will see you guys in here shooting shortly.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I witnessed the progress today and it looks GREAT.. Brian has put a lot of thought into design ETC and I'm sure it will be a great place to shoot.
    See you there SOON!

PS.... It's my understanding that it will be pistol only but I would imagine that 22 rimfire rifles would be welcome. Just MHO, check with Brian to make sure.

Last edited:

harmonn@att.net

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    What side of town we talking? Some buddies from work and I are going to head up to Wabash this Christmas break at Bass and Bucks. I never heard of the place myself, but they have some long yardage lanes for your big rifles. I think the fee is $15 dollars for an all day pass. Check their website out sometime. The place is pretty big and looks like they have it all.

Best Regards,

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    What side of town we talking? Some buddies from work and I are going to head up to Wabash this Christmas break at Bass and Bucks. I never heard of the place myself, but they have some long yardage lanes for your big rifles. I think the fee is $15 dollars for an all day pass. Check their website out sometime. The place is pretty big and looks like they have it all.

Best Regards,

Wabash??? You are way north of where I am talking about? Indy trading post is just south of downtown indianapolis on Madison Ave. Anyone working downtown indy is gonna want to check thout ITP for sure.

Top Bottom