• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    My sister lives in Noblesville and I have really been wanting to get her out shooting so this will be a great option for us. I might try to talk my father into going with me too since there will be one so close to him. Can't wait to visit!

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    That is awesome. Was disappointed the Carmel range was getting held up, but this makes up for it. Im about 10 minutes away...cannot wait for this to open.

indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    That is awesome. Was disappointed the Carmel range was getting held up, but this makes up for it. Im about 10 minutes away...cannot wait for this to open.
    Hi just wandered what makes you think the Carmel range is getting held up? It's already zoned to have a business like that. There used to be a gun shop 1 1/2 blocks away from there. I has a great chance of being there real soon. The Carmel City planning meeting is August 20th and there is absolutely no reason it shouldn't pass. Yes the Mayor has come out against it but the owners of Point Blank have some great local lawyers and are spending some big money to make it happen. I've seen the plans and it will be a top notch business. From the road and side it will look like any other brick building and business in Carmel.

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    While on a bike ride Sunday I went by the location. Just stakes in the ground and nothing else, but still enough to get me excited.

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    Hi just wandered what makes you think the Carmel range is getting held up? It's already zoned to have a business like that. There used to be a gun shop 1 1/2 blocks away from there. I has a great chance of being there real soon. The Carmel City planning meeting is August 20th and there is absolutely no reason it shouldn't pass. Yes the Mayor has come out against it but the owners of Point Blank have some great local lawyers and are spending some big money to make it happen. I've seen the plans and it will be a top notch business. From the road and side it will look like any other brick building and business in Carmel.

Its just a gut feeling that there is going to be some formality that the mayor or other finds to hold this up to the point that its no longer worth building. Too many people have come out against it with completely absurd concerns. Even though they are absurd, sadly many people are too close-minded to realize that and will likely try to block it. I really hope it doesnt happen, but it's Carmel and they usually find a way to make unpopular things go away.

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    It looks like Badger Engineering out of Lebanon, IN put together a site layout. You can find more on online if you did a little digging. It showed 6 rifle and 6 pistol lanes. Everything can change but it is a nice looking setup. I can't wait!

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Its just a gut feeling that there is going to be some formality that the mayor or other finds to hold this up to the point that its no longer worth building. Too many people have come out against it with completely absurd concerns. Even though they are absurd, sadly many people are too close-minded to realize that and will likely try to block it. I really hope it doesnt happen, but it's Carmel and they usually find a way to make unpopular things go away.

did anyone see the editorial comment in the new issue of "Current in Westfield" on page 13? It's completely crazy saying that the DQ will hear gun fire and that the cemetery across the street is a foreshadowing. I believe I'm going to write them and ask if they have ever been to a range. No bullets leave the building and I have never heard fire from outside.

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    did anyone see the editorial comment in the new issue of "Current in Westfield" on page 13? It's completely crazy saying that the DQ will hear gun fire and that the cemetery across the street is a foreshadowing. I believe I'm going to write them and ask if they have ever been to a range. No bullets leave the building and I have never heard fire from outside.

Ha! I hadn't read that but what a complete crock of BS. Obviously, this person like to go by what others say rather than working with the facts....seems to be a common problem in our country. Its very clearly an attempt to stir up some controversy over something that should be a non-issue to those that are informed. If anything, it should make people feel safer that there are those "packing heat" in the area. This same person probably doesnt even realize its perfectly legal to conceal (or even open) carry in Indiana.

Top Bottom